HLK-LD2410B FMCW 24G 24GHz Smart Human Presence Status Sensing Radar Heartbeat Sensitivity Mini Sensor Module High Detection

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HLK-LD2410B FMCW 24G 24GHz Smart Human Presence Status Sensing Radar Heartbeat Sensitivity Mini Sensor Module High Detection

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For example, you can configure your lights to turn on when someone enters a room and turn off when the room becomes unoccupied. No longer need to assemble boards yourself, JLCPCB helps you assemble the part HLK-LD2410B-P for free. I then unplug it and then wait, power it back on, and same thing - works for a few minutes, then "unavailable".

Zone 2 starts where Zone 1 ends, so if Zone 2 is set to 300cm, it detects presence from 50 to 300cm measured from the sensor. You could try with the include of external yaml files, but what I noticed is that if you have the switch that turns on and off the connection then it will fail either 100% of the time or most of the times. It seems that there should be a workaround that should solve the connection to HA, but honestly I could not get how to implement it. It can tell if there are persons in the room, whether they’re moving or still, and even calculates their distance from the module. Motion detection works and HA sees motion, but this makes a very noisy wifi client and can have impact on WIFI network/router performance.Apart from that good job on that short moment when you saw the board in HA that should be a motivation. By creating automations, you can define specific actions to be triggered when the presence status changes. The MSR-1 turned out to be highly capable, highly customizable and a dream for any true home automation enthusiast. If you don’t have Home Assistant yet and you want to learn more how to get it, then join my upcoming free Webinar. I have a bluetooth proxy set up via ESPHome Bluetooth Proxy which works very well and has been solid since I set it up.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Due to the high number of incoming GitHub notifications, we have to clean some of the old issues, as many of them have already been resolved with the latest updates. There are additional package vars you can define to name the 2nd and 3rd sensor differently, and to connect with a changed password on the ld2410b devices (you should use the app HLKRadarTool to change the password).The Hi-Link LD2410 Presence Sensor actually has three available versions released, although the core functionality is the same. These entities can be removed from YAML, which will significantly reduce the WIFI chatiness, but this chattiness still remains in the BLE communication, which I am not sure how this can impact other nearby bluetooth devices. Oddly the built in bluetooth works fine across the room when connecting the phone app directly to the device but it’s absolutely rubbish when connecting bluetooth via HA.

I thought I had killed mine too, not because I used 12v but because I could not longer get HA to even recognize the device. I've already got a CH340 and plenty of wires (which I plan to hardwire), so those particular options are moot for me, but even so it looks like there are a lot of options, and I'd like to make sure I understand the choices.It is important to note that you may be responsible for paying any charges imposed by your country's government, such as duties, taxes, and additional fees imposed by the courier company. LD2410C-P" is one I don't know about, but I think it's an LD2410 with a different physical layout, 22×16 instead of 35×7, and with no BLE (? yaml which is a mechanism to quickly get MAC addresses of LD2410b devices from an esp32, by watching the logs or corresponding sensor. With native ESPHome support, the LD2410 can be fine-tuned to eliminate false triggers and optimize the sensor for your space.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop