Makita DMR115B 12V Max to 18V LXT Li-ion DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio with Bluetooth - Batteries and Charger Not Included

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Makita DMR115B 12V Max to 18V LXT Li-ion DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio with Bluetooth - Batteries and Charger Not Included

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The DMR115B has three input sources, DAB + with hundreds of digital channels available, traditional FM reception and Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream your favourite music from your mobile device up to 30m from the unit. The colour display allows for easy tuning and has five preset buttons for your favourite stations, there are seven music modes to select from to match your listening tastes. Other features include a folding handle with built-in aerial, a USB output for charging your mobile devices and a Ø3.5mm auxiliary in for direct connection. This DAB digital radio comes with 2 x 63.5mm, 5W stereo speakers on each side to provide high quality, powerful surround sound along with a 101mm, 25W subwoofer speaker located on the base of the unit to output a deep, rich bass sound. F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change. My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for the desired sound quality My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a desired sound quality

Cordless unit when powered by an 18V/10.8V LXT or 12V CXT battery, or mains powered using supplied AC adaptor To ensure the antennae never gets misplaced, Makita have integrated the FM antennae into the carry handle. When the carry handle is positioned upright, the quality of signal and reception is instantly boosted. My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, mid range and bass for a desired sound quality The My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode enables you to independently adjust the treble, mid range and bass for a desired sound quality, theMulti-Amplifier system also provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high. The Makita DMR115B is equipped with 3 audio input sources: DAB+ which is capable of receiving a huge range of digital radio stations, Bluetooth Connectivity so that you can wirelessly stream your favourite music from a mobile phone at a maximum distance of 30 metres and traditional FM wavebands.Midrange/treble speakers are located on both sides to provide higher quality midrange/treble sounds The standard 12 x month warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended for an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions: Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m

Equipped with Bluetooth version 5.0 (class 2) to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with an optimum range of 10m Bluetooth Connectivity Version 5 (Class 2): stream music wirelessly from your phone at a distance of up to 30 metres with an optimum 10 metre distanceMulti-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high Multi-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop