Sublimation Blank Bookmarks with Tassels. Bulk Blanks (25) Ideal Starter Kit for Beginners or Pros Looking for Sublimatable Bookmarks to Decorate, Make Your Own Bookmark with Ink Dye

£19.115
FREE Shipping

Sublimation Blank Bookmarks with Tassels. Bulk Blanks (25) Ideal Starter Kit for Beginners or Pros Looking for Sublimatable Bookmarks to Decorate, Make Your Own Bookmark with Ink Dye

RRP: £38.23
Price: £19.115
£19.115 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apply a Fun Tassel – Feed the tassel loop through the bookmark hole and then feed the knot through the tassel loop. High-quality ink is essential for achieving vibrant and long-lasting prints. Make sure to use sublimation ink that is compatible with your printer and substrate. I like to use Hiipoo ink in my Epson EcoTank and SubliJet in my Sawgrass. Use High-Quality Sublimation Paper The following are some tips for achieving the best results when using sublimation heat press: Use High-Quality Ink The first thing we need to do is decide on a design for our bookmarks. I like to use CANVA.COM to create my designs. I love sunflowers, so I thought I would make some with beautiful sunflowers. But you could also use a picture from your last vacation or maybe a photo of your family. There are so many options. STEP #2 PRINT DESIGN FOR YOUR BOOKMARKS

Leave the film on the bookmark blank until you are ready to sublimate. This keeps dust from collecting on the blank and it reduces scratches and blemishes. Sublimating Your Design onto Your Blank Bookmarks Prep Work – Peel the Film from BOTH SIDES Applying Your Design – Heat Press Temp to 350-356 Fahrenheit Cover with clean blow out paper. Your ready to press (bookmark + design) should now be sandwiched between 2 pieces of blow out paper.

Using heat-resistant tape can help prevent the substrate from shifting during the transfer process. It can also help ensure that the design is aligned correctly on the substrate. Make sure to use tape that is heat resistant and safe to use with your material. I like to use Cricut blue heat-resistant tape. Consider the Material Type If you are familiar with your heat press and our sublimation bookmark blanks, you can do more than one at a time. If you are unsure, PLEASE: Various hole options and a choice of 26 different tassel colours plus NEW! We have also added a super Luxury silver plated chain tassel with a silver plated snap hook to attach to our bookmarks for a very special extra touch. The biggest mistake people make is forgetting to remove the plastic protective film from BOTH sides of the bookmark blank. If it happens to you…well, you’re in good company.

Lay clean blow out paper on your bottom platen and put the ready to sublimate bookmark on top of the blow out paper with the design facing down. If you are a beginner or new to plastic material sublimation, please read on for more instructions, advanced information, profit potential, and our tips for perfecting these Bookmark Blanks. We appreciate your business and hope we can help you to increase sales! Free Sublimation Bookmark Template Quality material: these sublimation blank bookmarks are metal aluminum plate, which are lightweight, smooth and comfortable, reliable, and not easy to fade. Note: If you want to use cotton shirts instead, lower temperatures (and special layers or coatings) are recommended to avoid scorching. See my How to Sublimate on Cotton and Dark Colors tutorial for more details.

Add to Wish List

The temperature is one of the most important factors when determining sublimation heat press settings. It is important to find the best temperature for the material you are using. Too high of a temperature can cause damage to the substrate, while too low of a temperature can result in a blurry or faded design. I list all of the temperatures I’ve successfully used on all the blanks I’ve tried in my Sublimation Cookbook. If you think a lot of ink was left behind, increase your time by 15 seconds until you are happy. Also, make sure you are using real sublimation paper and quality ink with proper inkk profiles. Remember, bookmarks make great gifts, especially if you buy a gift card from a bookstore. What a great thing to add. I love to give them to kids also to encourage them to read. Glass is a popular substrate for sublimation printing, but again, they must be sublimation friendly or have a coating or layer applied that accepts the sublimation ink. The following are the recommended sublimation heat press settings for glass: Aluminum panels are a popular substrate for sublimation printing. The following are the recommended sublimation heat press settings for aluminum panels:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop