Casio Men's Analogue-Digital Quartz Watch with Plastic Strap GA-B2100-1A1ER

Casio Men's Analogue-Digital Quartz Watch with Plastic Strap GA-B2100-1A1ER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With Bluetooth connectivity and a solar charging system, the new GA-B2100 shock-resistant watches take the iconic 2100 series to a whole other level.

This watch has the rugged solidity of a G-Shock, but its dark octagonal face doesn't attract attention like some of the more flamboyant models. In the Flight Log memory GPS precise location with time and date, can be opened by pressing a button. If you submit an application, Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC will inform you of the outcome after it has been reviewed.For athletes and all those who want to know exactly: Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second. Tough Solar charging system effectively converts any light source to power the watch, eliminating the need to replace the battery, and Smartphone pairing delivers accurate timekeeping. The name that was sent for me to pick up my watch was listed as "FAO- FAO Saleh" because of this, I had trouble getting Royal Mail to give me the item. Case / bezel material: Carbon-reinforced resin (Thanks to its extremely high level of durability, resin is the ideal material for watches. The backlight is bright enough to easily see the digital display, at least, in the dark, although sometimes the analogue hands do get a bit lost.

Combining the Carbon Core Guard structure, which protects the module and provides both shock resistance and a compact case, with G-SHOCK classic colours first used in the G-SHOCK 5600 models enables you to wear the latest, and the greatest G-SHOCK has to offer. Further Information about the scheme is available from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme 10th Floor, Beaufort House, 15 St. Bluetooth Connectivity: Phone Finder: Pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. This early precursor to the modern wristwatch not only served a practical function in keeping time, but also acted as a status symbol, representing wealth and sophistication.Signet Trading Limited, trading as H Samuel is a credit broker and not a lender, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You should understand that any information you have provided will be processed by us, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, for the purpose of providing insurance and handling claims, if any, which may necessitate providing such information to other parties. This G-Shock, whose design is based on G-Shock's very first analog watch, became an instant classic. This service is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC.

The Tough Solar charging system effectively converts light from any light source to power the watch, eliminating the need to replace the battery, and Smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® delivers accurate timekeeping. Dual Illuminator: Separate illumination of the analogue and digital components ensures optimum readability in low light conditions. Provide some basic information and we'll let you know if you are likely to be approved for finance as well as how much you could borrow. The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. Resin is made of synthetic resin and is the ideal material for bracelets due to its extreme durability and flexibility.Only trouble with it was I was catching a calf to tag it and it went to break and because I was wearing the watch, it hyper extended my wrist back the way, was sore for a few weeks. This model has Bluetooth connectivity and can sync to your smartphone through the Casio Connected app. You may qualify for finance by increasing the deposit or loan term, you can use the finance calculator below to assist you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop