By Fate I Conquer

By Fate I Conquer

RRP: £13.99
Price: £6.995
£6.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

also, I was very scared for this book and I was mentally preparing myself for the worse (tbh) because I was worried about the triggers. I had trouble being close to other people but the first time Amo looked into my eyes, the chaos in my head quieted.

I can't even begin to count the number of times Luca was left utterly disappointed, it's just laughable lmao. Greta and Amo fell in love after meeting just twice, and it was love at first sight for both of them because he found her attractive, and she felt her body tingling for the first time- 🥱 yeah. This book had a lot of drama but also a lot of funny moments, mostly thanks to Matteo, Valerio, and Nevio.As someone who has read almost of her books, I can tell that Cora Reilly is nowhere near self-aware enough to be writing any of that mentally healthy nonsense.

When she doesn't spend her days dreaming up sexy books, she plans her next travel adventure or cooks too spicy dishes from all over the world. That being said, I'd have preferred Amo to have angry sex with Greta rather than with his wife sjsjsjsjsj. I’m scared for Sara’s story bc it sounds like something bad went down with the Bratva and Romero/Maximus want revenge. Decreté que esta historia fuera genial y que no me defraudara y… no me defraudó pero tampoco fue genial hubo cosas que no me gustaron. Cause that’s how I understand it) I’m literally the embodiment of that sound ”I can excuse murder, kidnapping and pretty much any horrible action on planet Earth but I draw the line at cheating” 😭😭 But I really wanna see him soft and whipped by Greta so imma read this for sure.

While I love a gentle and patient king, I just wanted Amo to go feral ONCE and fuck her through the roof.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop