TOTAL GOLF TRAINER ARM Aid - To Improve Chipping, Pitching & Full Swing - Lead & Trail Hand/Wrist/Arm Movement To Control Club Face - Straight Lead Arm - Width In Trail Arm - Wrist Hinge & Create Lag

£26.885
FREE Shipping

TOTAL GOLF TRAINER ARM Aid - To Improve Chipping, Pitching & Full Swing - Lead & Trail Hand/Wrist/Arm Movement To Control Club Face - Straight Lead Arm - Width In Trail Arm - Wrist Hinge & Create Lag

RRP: £53.77
Price: £26.885
£26.885 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

VIPRow brings you the biggest selection of golf streams. We are proud to offer you live golf streams that you can watch on most any device, including phones, tablets and PCs. Welcome to sports stream heaven!

Exclusive Major Golf events - The Open Championship (live on Sky Sports until 2024), The Masters, U.S. Open, U.S. PGA Championship By having the latest technology on hand we can provide the best possible support for our golfers. Total Golf has now opened it’s brand new Golf Coaching Studio which is located on the driving range and is kitted out with all the latest technology to assist in perfecting your swing or selecting the right clubs to suit your personal game. It is simply the best Golf Coaching Facility in the South Island of New Zealand.

Latest podcast

Daniel 'Abe' Cothran - After schooling, Abe started his working career in the various disciplines of Manufacturing, Agriculture, and most significantly – Construction.

The Total Golf Trainer 3.0 reinforces proper golf swing fundamentals so you’re working on building a more efficient and fundamentally sound golf swing. I’m learning where to point the end of my club. I like how it provides a location in my peripheral sight”. Designed by certified master instructor Michael Gish, he’s created a revolutionary training kit improving golfers’ swings. Alfred Dunhill Championship Live Alfred Dunhill Championship - Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews Really has helped my overall game. I never had used something like this before, but I know I need improvement. It ended up being so simple to use and I saw the difference right away!His career and more managerial standing increased, over the ensuing years, with Project Management roles in Egypt, The Bahamas, The Caribbean, Nigeria and Azerbaijan. Other time was spent fulfilling a Business Development role at the company’s Head Office in Vero Beach, in Florida. With the difficulty of persuading the authorities to grant further visas and with the expansion of Golf becoming apparent in many countries and regions in the Middle and Far East he turned his attention to marketing Total Golf Construction’s capabilities in those areas.

I’ve been playing competitive golf since I was six. Total Golf Trainer products have helped me maintain my swing fundamentals and sharpened by short game”.

Thank you for signing up!

We maintain a driving range and having Blair Riordan on the team we can offer a wide range of coaching options. Mr. Trenary was born in San Diego, California. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Business. He then joined the ARMY as a pilot and served two tours in Vietnam, served in Japan, Texas and Oklahoma. He served 7 years total. I use the Total Golf Trainer 3.0 regularly to improve my golf swing technique as well as synchronise the golf swing moments. Let them deal with all your golf-related enquiries, from guest and visitor bookings, through personal tuition to improve your game to that all-important club fitting. A full schedule of live golf streams are here. You don't need to register. You don't need to sign up. And, best of all, you don't need to pay!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop