Purio 20 x 15 Litre Compostable Food Waste Caddy Bin Liners Biodegradable Bags 15L Green

£0.245
FREE Shipping

Purio 20 x 15 Litre Compostable Food Waste Caddy Bin Liners Biodegradable Bags 15L Green

RRP: £0.49
Price: £0.245
£0.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use these for composting. They are strong liners and fit the 20 litre caddy bin I bought with it perfectly! I really do recommend this company. They always deliver on time and the quality of their products are great. Along with this, the customer service team are so helpful! Thank you very much. IT may not be the most exciting product in your shopping basket - but bin bags are an essential item in every home. These certified, fully compostable and biodegradable liners are designed to fit our Urba 20 litre caddies and other standard 20 litre food waste caddies. Our liners are environmentally friendly and are suitable for council food waste collection. Using these liners makes it easy to keep the environment and your caddy clean.

Very good quality bin liners and l highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of purchasing them. Mrs J G WillGreat customer service to help with choosing the right liners as I didn't have a clue! Thank you!! The liner will break down harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months Pull a bag from the roll. Please note these bags are side welded. That means the opening is along one side of the roll. I suffered a few rips and tears as I was lifting full bags of rubbish out of the kitchen bin to the dustbin. These liners have a gusseted base meaning they are reinforced to provide extra strength at the bottom of the bag. This helps to prevent the bag breaking when full of food waste but does not affect the overall capacity of the bag.

They work out less than 5p a liner - only a quarter of the price of rivals Morrisons -so they are excellent value."The materials used are easily compostable and biodegradable to water, CO2 and residual organic carbon (compost), leaving no harmful residues. Most importantly they do not contaminate the environment.

How annoying it is then when you load up your rubbish only to find a hole in the bottom - or it tears as you pull it off the roll.They were quite hard to tear off the roll and one had a hole in the bottom before I even put any rubbish in it. So, even though they were a little pricier than some of the budget supermarkets, I felt they were the most cost effective. CompostBag® caddy bin liner bags are made by The Compost Bag Company Limited,formerly BioBag Limited, from corn starch and other plant extracts. They enable the hygienic collection and disposal of food waste in both residential and commercial kitchens.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop