NEOM – Great Day Hand & Body Wash, 1 Litre | Wild Mint & Mandarin | Gently Cleanse & Soften | Vegan

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NEOM – Great Day Hand & Body Wash, 1 Litre | Wild Mint & Mandarin | Gently Cleanse & Soften | Vegan

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

PBAH Smells lovely Bought this for guest room at Christmas, have since purchased a second one for the shower. Learn to be calm and you’ll always be happy… so take a few mindful moments to cleanse with the Complete Bliss Wash. Complete with a refillable ceramic dispenser, the hand wash cares for both your hands and the planet.

Where beauty meets wellbeing, you’ll find NEOM’s expertly blended formulas pairing natural fragrances with clean ingredients for your home, body and skin.For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

A little goes a long way and it’s lovely and moisturising although I used it alongside the hand cream.Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum*, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba ( Beeswax), Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco-glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coconut Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool. I recently tried the Neom Real Luxury Hand Wash Refill and I must say, I am never going back to my old hand wash brand!

It looks so much nicer than the standard plastic bottles and more environmentally friendly and that’s before we get onto the amazing fragrance which is subtle but not overpowering in common with all Neom products. Clean on the inside – loaded with super natural ingredients and pure essential oils to help boost your wellbeing.This natural collection makes being more sustainable that bit easier, whilst you cleanse, soften and hydrate your hands and body too. Once you’ve topped up your NEOM reusable ceramic dispenser with your refill, recycle it with your plastics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop