Meta Quest 2 Elite Strap With Battery

Meta Quest 2 Elite Strap With Battery

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Having a better head strap is going to improve your VR experience, but there are also ways to improve your new head strap that will make it even better than that. The Kiwi head strap can tilt at an extreme angle, allowing you to put the headset on without knocking it into your face. se prima quando volevo portarmelo in giro dovevo avere con me la sua scatola, finalmente con la sua borsa perfetta vado in giro minimizzando il volume. Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses require a mobile phone with Android (location services enabled) or iOS operating system, wireless Internet access and account registration. Then a short USB Type-C cable threads along the left of the strap, running up to reach the charging port in the side of the Quest 2.

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Impressively, Quest 2 recognizes the battery extender when plugged in and lists separate gauges for both its battery and the core headset’s charge. The heavier strap offers a nice counterbalance to the front of the Quest 2, helping to alleviate the pressure on your face just a little more than even what’s seen in the normal Elite Strap. I hope in Quest 3 they take the battery out of the front completely as it makes no logical sense but that's another story. There were also rumours of these breaking but in my experience I cant see this happening unless you were to stand on the arm(s) with some force.

The added weight included in the Elite Battery Strap (319g compared to the Elite Straps’ 173g) also comes with an appreciated side-effect. I would say it probably doubles the weight but as it is balanced you will not notice any difference. It protects the kit and keeps it out of harm’s way when it’s not in use and has a premium feel to it, so it’s definitely a big bonus. The zipper tie is a joke and I can see it breaking off, making it extremely difficult to open/close the recessed zip. I'm just waiting for Quest 1 controllers to be allowed by firmware or a similar style to be released and it'll be spot on.

Adding a halo to the back of your head distributes the weight more evenly and makes it much more comfortable over long periods. Both the Elite Strap With Battery and Quest 2 Carrying Case are the best thing to have right now if this is the first time your owning a Oculus Quest.Carrying Case fits the headset, Elite Strap With Battery, controllers, charging cable and power adapter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop