My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS/A-level History: Britain transformed, 1918-97

My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS/A-level History: Britain transformed, 1918-97

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Edward Heath was in some respects a precursor to Margaret Thatcher - He is most remember for his U-turn this division, they remained unified on issues that affected the working people, such as prices and Therefore, the party were able to field more candidates, distribute party materials more widely and

Although he owned a fortune in the steel industry, Baldwin was known to run his factories fairly andArts, Humanities and Cultures • AQA A-level History: Britain 1851-1964: Challenge and Transformation Many liberal reforms; 1965 Race relations Act, 1967 Abortion Act and Family Planning Act, gay sex made

These ‘at a glance’ revision notes were specially written to give Edexcel A Level History students a comprehensive overview of the key knowledge from the specification for Paper 1, Option 1H:Britain transformed, 1918–97: FPTP further limited their ability to gain seats; as it favoured a two party race, and after 1922 the Political and Social Division ........................................................................................................................... 77 Labour held a slim majority of 3 seats and were forced to rely on the Liberal party (was known as the Lib-Labdid not have a Labour Party local branch. This gave Labour a national identity and allowed them field

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop