BRUT EDT 100 ml

BRUT EDT 100 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once the citrus notes fade away I noticed they have the men's fragrance version of aldehyde in the form of anise or anisic aldehydes. concentration of the original) and because it is such a distinctive DNA, everyone immediately knows the scent that you are wearing. I use the Splash-On when I'm just relaxing at home and I decant the "Cologne" and spray it on when I am going out for better performance.

After 10 minutes later from the first spray , the scent faded more soft a bit sweeter there as well from the vanila ı guess that actually kind of soapy clean fresh barber style ı can say . Unfortunately, this perfume, which was very common in Turkey for a while, is unfortunately not as popular as it used to be, with the changing perfume trends (sugar notes, spicy perfumes).Ya know, i don't like to brag but i once got into it with Chuck Norris over this beauty named Carol. unless you need a fragrance to help you chop wood, skin a deer, and then cook the family dinner over a roaring campfire, then defend the family from a pack of ravenous wolves with your bare hands. I'm 30+ and find it unwearable, although it gives me some vague emotional associations from my early childhood. We have a must have range of graphic t shirts to suit online across many different colours and styles. There are not to many fragrances that keep me coming back and continuously sniffing them and Brut has captivated me.

That being said, the medallion bottles of the lotion from the seventies and eighties are remarkable. The ladies could immediately identify it as archetypical Fougere male odour, and men use it with confidence as signature- so personal while so well distributed and accessible. If said man loves fragrance layering with all the applicable body products of a favorite frag, but can't get them. I do remember that a friend knocked it over one day and it smelled like Brut for a few weeks/months.

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. I had to wait a long time to review Brut, not that I dislike it or anything, but because I had to learn how to distance myself from it. The bad-boy reputation suggests your pimp Brut is getting most of the attention, leaving you to do the dirty work. I know there are also clones available with a closer profile to the old school stuff if you can find them. And I'm more than happy that the time has finally come for me, to truly appreciate their tremendous gravitas, and enjoy their straightforward masculinity, no holds barred.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop