The Pink Stuff The Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner, 750ml x 2

The Pink Stuff The Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner, 750ml x 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. One of the best places to use The Pink Stuff is in the oven. Because the cream is mildly abrasive, it does a lot of the hard work for you when it comes to getting rid of grease, burnt on food and grime. The cleaning paste is ideal for almost every surface. It cleans dirt, stains and grime from stovetops, sinks, ceramic tiles, showers, paintwork, brass, rust, outdoor furniture, PVC, ovens, cookware and more. A good rule of thumb is using it on kitchen surfaces, outdoor furniture, floors, walls and bathrooms. Just beware of glass. What should you not use The Pink Stuff on? Test on a small area of what you are cleaning first, just to make sure the paste does not damage what you are cleaning. Rub in small circles until the marks have gone. On tough stains you may want to rub the Pink Stuff cream into the stain before leaving it for an hour or so.

As with foods, it’s important to keep in mind that natural ingredients aren’t necessarily safer than synthetic chemicals. Natural ingredients can be allergens, and under U.S. regulations, fragrance ingredients don’t need to be disclosed even though some can be irritants. Use The Pink Stuff to lift it away and you can also use it to shine the bathroom sinks and plughole too. 19. Taps and shower headScuff marks ruining your skirting boards, walls and doors? Use a bit of The Pink Stuff on a damp cloth to gentle erase them for good. 12. Rust The Pink Stuff Paste did an okay job cleaning the grout. It wasn’t the best grout cleaner I tried, but it wasn’t the worst. The biggest con was my grout had a rougher texture after using it. However there is a sibling to The Pink Stuff cleaning paste called The Pink Stuff Miracle Laundry Oxi Cleaner. This can be used on fabrics. Have you walls got greasy handprint on them? Or have your kids been going at them with their crayons and pens?

Before testing The Pink Stuff we went about the messy business of creating stains to use the product on. We used coffee, tea, grease and tomato sauce to stain a stainless-steel sink over the course of 12 hours. We also heated up milk and sugar to stain a hob and then allowed milk to burn in a dish for further staining. Has the extractor fan above your hob gone greasy and yellow? Give it a scrub with the Pink Stuff to get rid of the unsightly stains. I applied The Pink Stuff Paste to a microfiber cloth and then used it to scrub my grout lines. After scrubbing, I rinsed the paste with hot water and a rag. It took several rinses to remove the paste from the grout. According to Star Brands, the company behind the Pink Stuff, the cleaner is a : “Hardworking, cream cleaner designed to help you remove stains from around the home whilst being gentle on surfaces. I was impressed with how easily the burnt food residue lifted from the stovetop. Next, I wiped the rest of it with a damp Swedish dishcloth to make sure the solution was applied to every nook and cranny. To achieve a streak free finish, I spritzed a tiny bit more on a microfiber cloth and wiped down the stovetop. Success! No streaks in sight. OvenFirst up: the stove and oven. I used The Pink Stuff Multipurpose Spray for the stovetop and the paste for the oven. Starting with the stove, I generously sprayed the solution all over it. Then, I grabbed a sponge and Swedish dishcloth to wipe it down. The area around the burners needed more attention, which is where the sponge came in handy. Pro tip: Wear dishwashing gloves so it doesn’t get all over your hands. This is a powder you add to you washing machine, much like you do with Vanish powder. So if you want to add Pink Stuff cleaning power to your clothes then try this product, avoid using the paste! What can you clean with The Pink Stuff? It is a mildly abrasive cream cleaner that can be used to remove stains, grease and grime leaving surfaces shining like new. It’s made by Star Brands, a British company, which promises the product is made with 100 per cent natural cleaning particles. How to use The Pink Stuff?

I spritzed it all over the exterior of my oven, microwave and fridge. Immediately after, I wiped it down with a microfiber cloth. Much to my delight, fingerprints were gone and there were no streaks in sight. ProsIt’s not appropriate for fabrics, plastic or acrylic surfaces. However you’ll find it can be used on nearly every surface of your home. I have used The Pink Stuff to clean my old white trainers (I would always test on a small patch before doing this) but I would not use the paste on other clothing.

To test the product's bathroom cleaning capabilities, we smeared a glass shower door with shampoo and shower gel, then left it to dry over 24 hours. We also filled a bath with baby oil and bubbles. When it came to flooring, we stained ceramic tiles and grouting with tomato sauce and cooking oil overnight. I tested The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste on my bathroom floor. The original grout color was a light pearl gray, but since I never sealed it, it absorbed dirt and turned to a dingy brown. Metal furniture has a habit of rusting if it’s left to the elements. Use The Pink Stuff to remove the rust and get your chairs and tables shining like new. 22. Bicycles Rusty radiators can be cleaned and left shiny thanks to The Pink Stuff! Another cool way to remove rust from a chrome radiator is with tin foil! 25. Boats The Pink Stuff carries a warning on the pot saying not to use on plastic or acrylic surfaces, however I would add I have used it on a uPVC door to get rid of scuff marks and it’s been great.The Pink Stuff Paste Directions: Apply with a soft cloth or a sponge and rub gently. Rinse with hot water. How We Tested The Pink Stuff Paste on Grout Overall, however, this is an effective multi-purpose cleaner that scored 81/100 and works well on a range of hard surfaces, taking serious stains in its stride. Can you use The Pink Stuff on ovens? After a while toasters can lose their shine and get rust or other stains. Polish it up with some Pink Stuff and then buff it to a shine with a dry cloth. Don’t forget to unplug it first! 10. Kettle

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop