Addicted to You

Addicted to You

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

i know, that’s selfish. and i’m not saying i condone her actions, she was very wrong for that, but deep down i can understand the reason behind her selfishness. Ryke keeps confronting Lily about Loren's dependence on alcohol and because of that Lily and Ryke don't get along. For three years, childhood best friends Lily Calloway & Loren Hale have been pretending to be in a real relationship to hide their addictions from their families. I swear it was like this book was written for me. It had all the elements I love in a story -- great writing, deeply flawed but lovable characters and an emotional intensity that kept drawing me further and further in.

Connor texts Rose to come over and Lily finally tells Rose about her sex addiction and Loren's alcoholism. Over the next week, Loren goes through detoxification with a nurse hired by Connor. He decided he didn't want to go to rehab and instead stay with Lily. Lily makes no change to her addictive behaviours.After carrying on this charade for years, something happens between this couple. They both come to realize their feelings are stronger than just friendship. They love each other as more than friends. Even with their addictions, they want to try. Try to turn what first started as a facade into something real. Become a real couple. Maybe Lo can drink less and maybe Lily can control her addiction to being only with Lo. Just maybe they can do this together…

This couple, THIS M*****F***ING COUPLE!!! I can't even express how much i love them and how much they mean to me in a few sentences.i honestly never thought i’d reread this book and yet here i am! i wanna start off by saying that i enjoyed it way more than the first time i read it — and that’s something that i was definitely not expecting. my first experience with this book wasn’t perfect, i had some issues with the characters and the story so i thought that a reread wouldn’t be a good idea and i was scared i would ended up lowering my rating, but i decided to read it for a second time and now i’m so glad i did! i regret not rereading it sooner. I was immediately interested in Addicted to You because I’ve never read or seen anything about an addiction to sex, which, I assume, is probably something that is becoming more prevalent in today’s day and age. This book isn’t for the faint-hearted as it’s pretty raw with two serious addictions colliding and mixing. Progress. That’s what Lily’s striving for. But by trying to become closer to her family—people who aren’t aware of her addiction—she creates larger obstacles. When she spends time with her youngest sister, she learns more about her than she ever imagined and senses an unsettling connection between Daisy and Ryke Meadows.

Rose accepts to have her life filmed in a reality show. Rose and 5 of her friends Lily, Lo, Ryke, Daisy, and Connor will be staying together for six months. During this period, three cameramen will follow them everywhere day and night to document their lives, and their personal lives will be shared with the world. Rose sees this as a perfect opportunity to revive her dying fashion line. Things get confusing when one of the producers takes a liking for Rose. The producer wants so bad to sleep with her.

His addiction scares me sometimes. Alcoholism can destroy livers and kidneys, and one day, he may not wake up from a night of bingeing. But how can I tell him to stop? How can I judge him when I am nowhere near ready to let go of my crutch? So for right now, this is the best I can do.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop