Eurohike Air Tent Pump, Replacement Pump for the Berghaus Air Tent Range, Air Tent Pump, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

£32.995
FREE Shipping

Eurohike Air Tent Pump, Replacement Pump for the Berghaus Air Tent Range, Air Tent Pump, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

RRP: £65.99
Price: £32.995
£32.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only unknown is how long you can run them continuously and how long it would take it to inflate.

There is plenty of room for a cooking are on one side, and a table and chairs the other, with large windows at either side.Yes I know it states the number of items the BATTERY can inflate per charge, but that's not the same as how long the compressor can run before overheating! If any other people come with us, we either make use of the room dividers or stick them in the middle section. It’s then advisable to keep the valves in this position for storage………just remember to close them again before you pump it up next time! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The revolutionary Berghaus Air Tent range is perfect for families who want a quick and simple pitch.

A well-chosen tent will allow you and your family to live and sleep relatively comfortably in almost any environment. Featuring high-performance inflatable beams, it can be quickly pitched with a pump (included) and, then, after your trip the quick-release air valves deflate the poles in just the touch of a button. The two 'bedrooms' are each just big enough for a double airbed and are separated by a hanging sheet.and that fills the sleeping compartment (air beds squeezed right together with no gaps) with the divide taken out.

We had a wet night on our third night near Hay on Wye on its first trip and it handled it perfectly with no leaks. The recommended pressure is between 4psi and 7psi, so as long as you keep within those markers on the pressure gauge, you should be fine. Gone are the days of manually pumping up your family-sized tent, only to be left feeling exhausted before your adventure even begins!You'll also find advice and recommendations for places to holiday with little ones in destinations around the world. Some neat ideas like using tonkas for the guy storage, fold-down flap in the removble groundsheet at the entrance part and stuff like that. If you are after a spacious home-away-from-home camping experience, then Berghaus' Air 400XL Nightfall can deliver just that. With my battery air compressor the recommendation is 10 mins max (then give it a break) to avoid it overheating. The bedrooms i nclude a removable divider for additional privacy, and I hope one day that we’ll be able to use this for the addition of a portable toilet to our camping trips!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop