Auto TagBand Skin Tag Removal Kit. Fast Effective & Safe Skin Tag Remover for Small/Medium Skintags (2mm-4mm) on Face & Hard to Reach Areas - One-Hand Application in Minutes, Includes Pen + 10 Bands

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Auto TagBand Skin Tag Removal Kit. Fast Effective & Safe Skin Tag Remover for Small/Medium Skintags (2mm-4mm) on Face & Hard to Reach Areas - One-Hand Application in Minutes, Includes Pen + 10 Bands

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I now have both Auto and Micro tools, the micro bands will not grip onto my small skin tags but works ok on larger ones. Skin conditions that are not skin tags, such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.

1 Piece User Manual Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds to saturate the applicator. |1.Thank you very much, I have had a skin tag under my arm pit for several years and finally thought it was time to go. Now you don’t have to put up with skin tags that make your skin look unappealing and take a toll on your confidence anymore.

Enjoying smooth, healthy-looking skin is an essential aspect tightly connected to your self-confidence. I have to say it works, have used on two tags, first one came away after 4 day's, the second 7 days, will carry on now with the other 4. Choose our potent skin tag removal kit that's made of a safe, natural, non-toxic, and durable ABS material applicator, which makes your face and body spotless and free from skin tags.

Suitable For All Body Parts】 Our effective skin tag removal product is ideal for getting rid of annoying skin tags (NOT moles or warts) on any part of your body, including your face, neck, chin, back, underarms, fingers, or legs.

Especially if one of them appears on your chin, forehead, face, or neck, ruining your perfect complexion. I have had 6 skin tags around my neck line for several years and I've tried t tree oil and apple cider vinegar to remove them with no success. Wouldn’t you like a simple, fuss-free, and effective way to eliminate skin tags without any discomfort?

The band restricts bloodflow to the tag causing it to drop off within days - leaving your skin blemishfree. Suitable For All Body Parts: Our effective skin tag removal products are ideal for getting rid of annoying skin tags (NOT moles or warts) on any part of your body, including your face, neck, chin, back, underarms, fingers, or legs. A band is applied using the Auto skin tag remover device and when attached to the skin tag it retracts back to its original size. Now you can avoid costly and painful invasive cosmetic procedures with a skin tag removal kit that effectively removes skin tags for smooth, healthy looking skin.

This is its final stage before removal and within a few days the skin tag will fall off leaving only a small blemish. How to Use: Place the cone over the skin tag, press down hard the removal device to push off the band to the skin tag. 10 Piece Bands Depending on the size and location of your skin tag, it might take 3-14 or even more days to effectively cut off the blood supply and eliminate the tag. Our product can help you get rid of skin tags on any part of your body(NOT moles or warts): your face, neck, chin, back, underarms, fingers, or legs.in-1 Kit: Our skin tag remover kits include regular sized and miniature devices to fit small to large (2mm - 8mm) skin tags. Use The Ligation Method Of Small Rubber Bands To Reduce The Blood Supply Of The Skin Tag, And Make It Disappear Naturally Through This Physical Principle. Aim to Remove Skin Tag of Small/Medium Size - BLgoals Skin Tag Removal Kit is specially designed for small and medium-sized (2mm-5mm) skin tags (NOT moles or warts), helping you to get rid of the awkwardness or unconfidence caused by these unsightly fleshy bumps. User-Friendly and Safe - With 6 easy to follow steps that can be performed from the comfort of your own home whether you€™re a first-timer or experienced, you€™ll regain your self-confidence and display that gorgeous-looking skin you€™ve always wanted!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop