Logitech Zone 900 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headset with advanced noise-cancelling microphone, connect up to 6 wireless devices with one receiver, quick access to ANC and Bluetooth - Grey

£54.5
FREE Shipping

Logitech Zone 900 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headset with advanced noise-cancelling microphone, connect up to 6 wireless devices with one receiver, quick access to ANC and Bluetooth - Grey

RRP: £109
Price: £54.5
£54.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The controls on the side of the headset are simple, and easy to use. The headband is modestly padded and adjustable, as are the ear cushions. The shiny finish gives it a cheap look, but the truth is, it’s a cheap headset, so it all seems to work. Scoring Or, you can opt to search out the most affordable model that sacrifices many of those premium features in exchange for acceptable sound and acceptable comfort. Life’s about choices, right? Use it as a Bluetooth Headset for your Phone– Although this isn’t the most ideal Bluetooth headset to wear while talking on the phone (especially in public), I use it to talk to family and friends while doing other things like folding laundry. There are times I can’t wear wired headphones when the phone is charging. With this headset I can leave my phone charging and still move around freely.

Logitech H800 Review: Great headset for the office - Tech Week

The Logitech H800 headset is foldable, which makes it convenient for travel or storage. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. The product comes with a manual to provide instructions for use. One nice feature about the microphone boom on the H600 is it can be raised up, and moved out of the way during those times when you don’t need it. That’s handy because sometimes microphone booms can get in the way, or are just not needed. Speaker If you’re looking for the best of the best headset, you’ll be disappointed in this. However, if you’re looking for an extremely versatile headset with high quality audio at an economical price then this is an awesome buy in my opinion. Versatility, functionality, at a great price with descent sound are the key selling points. Adjustable – I have a big head, so having it be easily adjustable was a nice feature to ensure it fit me right.Long Battery Life – 10/10 –This has 8 hours of battery life! Long enough for a whole day of talking on the phone, gaming, or speech to text dictation. There are a lot of other headsets out there that run 4 -6 hours. The extra time allows me virtually all day use.

Logitech H800 (English - 232 pages) User manual Logitech H800 (English - 232 pages)

Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Mac OS X 10.5+

activate the call via the headset. Something to be aware of if Softphone calls are a big part of your day. Durability One thing to be aware of is the H600 isn’t optimized for applications such as Microsoft Teams, RingCentral and others. This means if you’re using the H600 for Softphone calls, you’ll need to activate those calls via the computer, rather than being able to

Logitech Support + Download Submit a request – Logitech Support + Download

The Logitech H600 provides up to 33 feet of wireless talk range. That places this model in the lower segment when compared to other models that offer longer wireless range. Still, with that said, the wireless range you get with this headset should work for a goodWeight: The weight is pretty light which makes it feel a little bit cheap. However, the light weight helps with wearing the headset for long periods and not having a heavy headset wear you out after a couple hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop