Charcoal And Oats Renew and Repair Cream | Acne Healing | Restore Hydration | Enhanced Complexion | Remove Redness | Brighten and Rejuvenate

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Charcoal And Oats Renew and Repair Cream | Acne Healing | Restore Hydration | Enhanced Complexion | Remove Redness | Brighten and Rejuvenate

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Who can resist a whipped moisturiser in a jar? It is just so beautiful! Light and airy – it has a delicate fragrance with the light scent of orange and the natural aroma of shea butter. Using the cream Sometimes you really want a creamy sauce for the dinner, a red wine sauce or perhaps one with mushrooms? But how do you do it if you want to drop the milk products such as sour-, double cream or butter that you normally maybe would add? You make your own homemade oat cream!

It started when Lydia was about 8 weeks old. When red patches first appeared on her face and thighs, I wasn’t worried. My other children had something similar at her age and it cleared on its own. This incrediable plant is highly anti inflammatory, containts vitamn A & C and is perfectly gentle for dry, inflamed skin. In some countries you can buy it almost everywhere (like in Sweden) and in some it’s still difficult to find a good alternative in stores (like here in Netherlands). By making it yourself your not only saving rather a lot of money but also any unnecessary preservatives. A classic win-win, in other words! Oats help in the recovery by moisturising, restoring the skin barrier, reducing itching, and regulating inflammation. Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and balance your skin. The Charcoal and Oat Cream is rich in proteins and lipids, and has potent emollient properties, making it a great moisturizer. It also contains anti-inflammatory vitamin E, along with phenols to keep skin healthy.

Bee First In Line

As with all Zoe Bee products, it is vegan, natural, and cruelty free. In fact Zoe Bee promises to only use high quality, unrefined, organic ingredients that support local communities. Dragon’s blood contains the alkaloid taspine, which encourages wound healing. It also contains proanthocyanidins, which reinforce and defend collagen fibres for improved skin firmness and elasticity. Source.

Try subbing your homemade oat cream for some recipes that call for full fat coconut milk. Not whipped cream, but a creamy soup, or a light curry, or to make a pudding. It has a very subtle flavour and generally blends in to any dish, sweet or savoury.Oats contain virtually no fat. Compare to dairy cream, for example, or even cashew cream, which both contain a lot more natural fat. The oil makes things creamier, it’s emulsified (the molecules are so tiny, it’s like the water and oil combine) and results in an overall better end product. We can’t live without Zoe Bee Charcoal & Oat Moisturiser. My baby’s eczema is improving and the cream soothes and protects her every day. I’m happy with the results, and I’d love to explore more products from Zoe Bee! this amaazzzingness gets to the deeper layers of the pores and acts as a big magnet sweeping dirt, toxins, metals that are hiding in your skin which is a great prevention for future irritation. It feels softer to the touch and looks calmer, too. We manage her flare ups by applying the cream twice a day. Zoe Bee Charcoal & Oat Moisturiser Part from using the cream to a sauce, I also like to add it to my dairy-free butter and my Christmas bread. Very soon you will get more recipes including this oat cream. Woohoo, its so much fun to create in the kitchen!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop