Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Inc. 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Inc. 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The camera is compatible with Canon's latest radio-controlled flashes, but the built-in transmitter is infrared-only.

Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)

The Canon EOS 650D’s all-new touchscreen functionality is very well integrated, which really adds to the overall user experience by making the camera more intuitive to use. Photographers likely to appreciate it the most are those who prefer to shoot using live view rather than the viewfinder, although it will also benefit those who will the vari-angle LCD to shoot at acute angles, where it might be impractical to reach all of the physical buttons.Westlake, Andy (23 July 2012). "Canon EOS M hands-on preview". Digital Photography Review . Retrieved 25 July 2012. The Canon EOS 650D's maximum shutter speed is 30 seconds and there's a Bulb mode for even longer exposures, which is excellent news if you're seriously interested in night photography. The shot below was taken using a shutter speed of 30 seconds, aperture of f/8 at ISO 100. Here is a 100% crop of the image to show what the quality is like. One feature of the 600D missing from the 650D is the former's 3-10x digital zoom capability when shooting 1080p video. [10] Ergonomics [ edit ] The articulated screen

Canon EOS 650D/Rebel T4i In-Depth Review Canon EOS 650D/Rebel T4i In-Depth Review

Outwardly the Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i is virtually identical to its predecessor, the 600D / T3i. It is a fairly small camera with a largely plastic shell and a pretty narrow, mildly uncomfortable hand-grip. The emphasis is on the word "mildly", though - in actual use, the size and shape of the grip proved not to be too much of an annoyance. In terms of build quality, the Canon EOS 650D / T4i certainly feels solid enough for a consumer-grade DSLR, although not in the same league as the semi-professional EOS 60D and 7D models. Like all of Canon's APS-C digital SLR cameras, the EOS 650D / T4i is compatible with the manufacturer's entire line-up of lenses, including both EF and EF-S glass. When changing lenses, EF lenses need to be aligned with the red dot on the lens mount, whereas EF-S lenses must be aligned with the white mark. English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese While button shapes may have changed slightly, button layout remains pretty much the same as on the 600D, save for the removal of the Display button that used to be found on the top-plate and the addition of a dedicated ‘Movie’ position to the main on/off switch. While the former is unlikely to be missed, the inclusion of a Movie position on the main on/off switch can be a bit annoying as it’s quite easy to accidentally overshoot the ‘on’ position when turning the camera on, inadvertently putting the camera into movie mode instead. Noise handling is also very good considering the pixel density. Shooting RAW is again a good idea if you plan on taking lots of high-ISO shots, as you can get better detail with less chroma noise than by shooting JPEG. As regards the colours, we have found them to be a little on the dull side, though this is nothing you can't change in-camera, by way of tweaking the available Picture Styles or creating your own.

a b Barnett, Shawn; etal. (8 June 2012). "Canon Rebel T4i Hands-on Preview". Imaging-Resource.com . Retrieved 11 June 2012. Compared to the EOS 600D and Nikon D3200, the EOS 650D gets one more stop in the ISO stakes – the basic range is ISO100- 12,800, but this can be expanded to ISO25,600, not bad for a beginner/enthusiast D-SLR. We found the face recognition mode worked great as you can easily tap the screen to select the person you want to focus on; while the FlexiZone is great for covering a larger area of the frame than you can with the standard nine AF points you see through the viewfinder. Canon EOS 650D: Controls

Canon EOS 650D - Wikipedia Canon EOS 650D - Wikipedia

In case you're wondering, the touch-screen automatically switches off when you raise the Canon EOS 650D to your eye, so you won't tweak settings with your nose while you're taking pictures.

Conclusion

There are a number of drive modes available on the Canon EOS 650D / T4i. These include Single Shot, Continuous Shooting, Self-timer and Remote Controlled Shooting. In Continuous Shooting mode, the camera can take pictures at a speed of 5 frames per second for up to 22 Large Fine JPEGs or 6 raw files, a faster rate than the 600D, but for less JPEG images. a b c Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Key technology / what's new". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Archived from the original on 11 June 2012 . Retrieved 11 June 2012. Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Touchscreen controls". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Archived from the original on 1 July 2012 . Retrieved 11 June 2012. Other stand-out features that add up to a great DSLR include effective continuous auto-focusing during movie recording, something that DSLRs have always struggled with or simply not offered at all, stereo rather than mono sound recording, 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor, faster 5fps burst shooting, new built-in HDR and hand-held night shooting modes, and a slightly more refined user interface.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop