Cubii JR2, Under Desk Elliptical, Bike Pedal Exerciser, with LCD Fitness Tracker Screen, Adjustable Resistance, Work from Home Fitness

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cubii JR2, Under Desk Elliptical, Bike Pedal Exerciser, with LCD Fitness Tracker Screen, Adjustable Resistance, Work from Home Fitness

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With 8 levels of resistance, the Cubii is perfect for every fitness level – even if you’re just starting out! so it isn't something you can move around your house throughout the day, although the handle at the top does make it a lot easier. Here’s a quick look at how the Cubii JR2+ compares to the DeskCycle2 and FlexiSpot All-in-One Desk Bike. Nevertheless, this does suggest that drastic improvements in aerobic endurance are unlikely with the Cubii. While it’s true that using the Cubii does burn calories, which can support weight loss, the overall number of calories burned is likely insufficient for any real change in body composition.

To provide an honest and firsthand review of the under-desk elliptical, Cubed Fitness agreed to send over a Cubii JR2 for me to try. Likewise, my knees never once bumped the bottom of my desk, although one of my leggier coworkers found that she wasn't able to pedal at all when she tried to use it (she's 5'11"; I'm 5'5")—your fit also depends on the height of your work surface. Designed with you in mind: Ingenious, award-winning design is not only ergonomic but sleek and stylish, fitting beautifully into you home. Using the dial on the front of the machine select from eight resistance levels, which allow you to adjust and control the intensity of your workout. In my first hour of using, I apparently burned 73 calories, pedalling at a reasonable pace, with some time off the machine when I needed to concentrate or was away from my desk.

Between meetings, random moments when I couldn't be at my desk, and the times when I really just didn't feel motivated to keep pedaling full-time, my daily average on the machine hovers right around 150 calories/70 minutes. The Cubii Studio+ includes a range of pre-made workout programs, the ability to track your workouts, and the option to attend live workout classes.

Built-in LCD Monitor: Track strides, distance (in miles and km), RPM, Time and Calories to keep you motivated as you work towards a fitter, healthier you! New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . to my desk and was nice enough to set it up for me, which only took four screws and a screwdriver, all of which were provided. I recently graduated college, and I am finding it hard to fit in exercise to my daily routine working 8am-5pm, M-F.

Comfortable and easy to use: Just set it in front of you chair or sofa, set the resistance level you want and start pedalling. For more information about the specific processing based on your consent and on how QVC uses cookies and other similar technologies, please see " Cookie Policy ".

My maximum heart rate while using the Cubii, which directly correlates to how much effort I was exerting, equaled my average heart rate while walking.

Cubii is the compact and portable seated elliptical that gives you the freedom to keep active wherever you sit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop