DIY Teddy Bear Painting Kit for Beginners, Gloomy Bear Statue, Flucid Painting Handmade Vinyl Doll Figurine Toys, Creative Craft Gifts for Kids, Ornament (White + White + Red)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

DIY Teddy Bear Painting Kit for Beginners, Gloomy Bear Statue, Flucid Painting Handmade Vinyl Doll Figurine Toys, Creative Craft Gifts for Kids, Ornament (White + White + Red)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using variations of brown shade in the bear I have used various shades of raw umber and yellow ochre. Begin to build up the modelling of the coat and bow in varying shades of the basic red mixes. To achieve this, paint the darker shadows and the lighter surface of the folds and softly blend the two edges together to give the transition of the folds from dark to light.

Once you have done that, using the base colour that you made for the pads of the feet, paint the pads of the paws.

Bear parts are crocheted in continuous rounds. For each row below, repeat from * until the end of the round unless otherwise noted.

I’ve always been a BIG fan of teddy bears, and now that I have a little niece, I wanted to create a classic teddy bear for her that she could cherish for years to come.We are getting rid of all the white of the canvas and replacing it with the darkest possible color in that area. This will allow us to create lots of depth in the hair.

A favoured method is to draw the subject in a sketchbook, where you can make corrections and alterations. When you are happy with the drawing, transfer it onto tracing paper and use the old-fashioned method of rubbing a light-coloured pastel pencil on the reverse side of the drawing then carefully position the image right way up on your chosen surface. Go over the drawing again to transfer your light lines to the surface. Using the long tail of yarn, sew the head onto the body. The opening at the bottom of the head should align with the opening at the top of the torso. Personalised Teddy Bear with Custom T-shirt | Plush Keepsake | Unique Gift for Birthdays, Anniversaries | Soft Brown, Quality PrintNow, mix a little raw umber and white and dot it over the snout, leaving some of the previously applied colour showing through. Finally, paint the base nose colour using Winsor red with a touch of burnt umber. Use strokes that follow the direction of the embroidered stitches. We are shading the shape of the bear. This will help us understand the contours of its body and give it an instant 3 dimensional look. Nursery decor bear, nursery decor boy, bear nursery print, teddy bear decor, nursery wall art animals, boy nursery art, grey nursery, gray

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop