Flymo TurboLite 400 Electric Hover Lawn Mower Non-Collect

Flymo TurboLite 400 Electric Hover Lawn Mower Non-Collect

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We are able to arrange for a collection if that is easier for you, just get in touch and we can help with this. Your refund will be processed within 14 days of reaching our warehouse using the same method that you paid with. After 4 years I have admitted defeat and will change to another brand, simply because the cable has been causing me so much grief. The Turbo Lite 400 effortlessly glides around your garden on a blanket of air, and is able to cut your grass in any direction you wish. Am replacing it with the same model which is bound to last longer as I've bought a ride-on for the paddock.

The switch box levers in lawnmowers serve the function of controlling the operation of the mower, allowing the user to start and stop the engine. But it does take time to adjust the cutting heIght by adding or removing the little discs above the removable blade, using the tool provided. From cozy birdhouses to nourishing feeds and feeders, find everything you need to keep your backyard birds happy and healthy this season. The strong, metal blade is easy to adjust in height with four spacers over about 3cm total height range, or to replace when needed - at least every two years.The chord is a pain, but i knew it was going to be, I also find it gets clogged up underneath frequently but this is mainly because the grass always seems to be damp when i cut it. This mower does not collect cut grass in a box so if dry you will be left with scattered clippings, or if wet they will stick up under the housing and need to be cleaned off. The name, model names and any part numbers of the original manufacturer(s) have been used for reference purposes only and are in no way associated with the original parts or manufacturer. I have always purchased Flymo products and in some nearly 20 years have never had an issue with any of them. The 1500w motor produces sufficient "hover" to make it easy enough for one handed operation - make sure you have your steel toe caps on though.

I am disabled with many ailments some of which this mower was going to be better to handle than the other due to my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis.

Arrived on time, I'm only able to give one star and this is my 2nd Flymo within a month, the first one was brilliant and. Designed for medium to large gardens, the Flymo Turbo 400 has a powerful 1500W motor, with a cutting width of 40cm, which allows it to tackle tougher lawns and slightly thicker grass. The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact. I use it for cutting the lawn edges under the bushes and on those small rough areas of the garden that are "no-go" for wheels. They also mention that the difference in power is obvious, and the work gets done much quicker and easier.

In fact I would say not having the weight of all the parts of a collecting mower and the weight of the clippings improves the hovering ability. The problem arose when I went to use the mower after the winter, I plugged it in and although the motor was whirring away the blade was not rotating. It is easier to use than it sounds and, for me, once I had a blade height that I liked I just left it at that.

As the switch is responsible for passing the power to the mower, a faulty one is going to make it non-functional.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop