Unique Eyes Fashion Doll Amy - Toy Dolls with Lifelike eyes for girls aged 3 and above

£10.925
FREE Shipping

Unique Eyes Fashion Doll Amy - Toy Dolls with Lifelike eyes for girls aged 3 and above

RRP: £21.85
Price: £10.925
£10.925 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The oculocephalic reflex (doll's eyes reflex) is anapplicationof thevestibular-ocular reflex(VOR) used for neurologic examinationof cranial nerves 3, 6, and 8, the reflex arc including brainstem nuclei, and overall gross brainstem function. It is often used to examine patients in the neurologic critical care settingand may have utility to assess neonates, anesthetized patients, or dizzy patients. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]The reflex derives its name from the characteristic doll's eyes appearance that a patient has if the reflex is positive. [6] Marvmum 'My daughter already another tiny treasure doll and it has lasted years and is played with the most. Both my daughter love the doll and it’s provided hours of fun.' Kel36 'brought this for my daughters 5th birthday she loves it and so do I. it looks and smells amazing it's just perfect' Kailey 'Weighs the same as real baby head also weighted also bought an extra outfit for her daughter takes her everywhere skin soft like a reborn doll' Tigger 'My little girl loves mothering this baby, its very realistic and a good way to stop her pulling her little sister about, shes spent hours playing, dressing and mothering this life like baby doll'

Mandsbuchan 'My daughter asked for this baby for her 5th birthday and loves it. The baby has a heartbeat when you hug her close and a lovely smell. Also the weight reminds you of a real baby. Comes in a cardboard bed so fine and handy if you don’t have any cradles etc yet.' Baby 'Good for the price. Has a baby smell and lots of hair. The out fit is lovely and little girls will love it.' Sez2012 'It is a lovely doll I would recommend it but the only downside of this doll is the sound of the heart beat it does not sound great'

Support this blog through Patreon!

Well, it's much harder to do this kind of thing in three dimensions, since the near and far points of a rounded eye actually do change as we move, but the Italian toy giant Giochi Preziosi appears to have figured it out. Their Unique Eyes doll line features eyes that actually follow you around the room!

Louise 'The doll is absolutely brilliant, the lifelike heartbeat seems so real my little girl was so amazed by it and loves taking her to bed. Really feels and looks lifelike.'

Popular Posts

Mich78 'Such a beautiful doll, looks so peacefully asleep and now completes my daughters tiny treasure set, (I said that after the last doll) I love them such good quality and smell so good. Highly recommend these dolls.' As I suspected Sophie’s eyes was one of her favourtie features. She spent ages looking at her from at different angles and declaring with excitement that she was looking at her and that thiswas “really cool”. Dee 'one of her favourite Christmas presents over all .. I'm not sure that the breathing part of the doll is working as expected as it only makes a sound when hugging doll ..so need to look in to this ..'

Klb 'A beautiful doll, fab if your looking for a reborn style doll but not able to spend such crazy prices. My daughter loves her and she has been mistaken for a real baby a few times when we have been out and about. My daughter is now saving her money for another one.' TheUniques Eyes Total Look Doll are aimed at children from aged 3 to 10 years old. Playing with TheUniques Eyes Dolls Loulafaloula 'I got this doll for my daughter, she wanted a doll that looked like a real baby, and this one was perfect, it’s cute looking, smells like a newborn, it’s quite heavy like a real baby and comes with a blanket, and comfort toy and in a cardboard crib. She hasn’t put this doll down, she kisses it and carries it everywhere. A very happy 5 year old.' Lizzy 'The doll smells gorgeous and is the weight of a new baby. So we'll pleased as my granddaughter is happy'

Other Sites

Susan62 'Beautiful doll. Looks like a real baby and smells lovely. Comes with a pink blanket and comforter. It also has a heart beat. Need batteries for this. It is a bit of a heavy doll. Great.' I've looked at Giochi Preziosi brands a few other times, including a 2014 Winx Club review, and a W.I.T.C.H. joint review. Fifemum 'Such a beautiful doll, looks and smells so real. Perfect size. Tempted to keep it for myself!' Dora 'It's a lovely newborn baby doll with closed eyes. It smells like baby powder ( much too strong to me ) and you can hear it's heart beat that's quite loud. It could have a bit more hair as when you put it up or put some clips on the little holes in head are visible and it looks a bit bold. That's why I think the price is a bit too high for what you get. Apart from that the doll looks really sweet and despite the weight my 4 years old daughter loves it and plays and sleeps with it every day!' Mum3 'My daughter was very happy with her Christmas present - she loves it! She likes the new born smell and weight of her.'

Okay, so have you ever looked at a realistic painting of a person, and felt like that person was watching you? Like their eyes were actually following you as you moved around the room? The Mona Lisa is a classic example of this; her knowing gaze follows wherever you go. Well, that's usually a feature of two-dimensional objects. Our brains perceive the realistic shadows and reflections in the painting as actual near and far points, even though they're only flat on paper. This means that no matter from what angle we view the painted face, the near and far points remain the same--and so the direction of the gaze remains the same. Pretty neat, right? I'm always on the lookout for something truly new and different in the doll world, and I feel like this brand definitely fits the bill. I want to throw out a big "thank you" to gothielle, who alerted me to the presence of these fascinating dolls. Gothielle, you know me well; I've become completely obsessed. Lizzie 'We have a few of these dolls my daughter loves them and there's plenty of separate things to biy for them..outfits and moses baskets ect which are all great quality and fit these dolls perfect' Both the Sophie and her second outfit are attached to the box with quiet a lot of small plastic ties and scissors are required to get her free. Laurab2486 'My daughter (8) has been asking for a reborn doll for a long time. This seemed a great alternative for a much more affordable price. Was worried how she would look in real life but she’s just lovely and smells beautiful too! She feels really good quality and is a good weight. My daughter is so happy with her and loves her!'

What sets Sophie really aside from other dolls are her magical unique eyes. A stunning blue colour they follow your gaze in an extreamley cute way which I have never seen before. What we thought about TheUniques Eyes Dolls Madge 'My Granddaughter absolutely loved her baby doll. I am sure she will be playing with it for a very long time.' Betty 'Lovely doll although expensive at full price.... Bought for my granddaughter who adores her new doll.' Samelly52 'Bought for my 7year old daughter, she received the open eyed version last year and loved it. This doll is truly beautiful, lovely realistic, delicate features, smells like talc, and has a lovely weight to it. I think the hair is even softer than its predecessor, and the beating heart is very sweet. My little girl goes to bed with her baby every night, and loves her to bits!. She loves showing it off to all her friends and family too!.' Mel 'Niece loves it. It has a weight in it to make it feel like a real baby and smells like one too Great value for money.'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop