GTA V Grand Theft Auto Inspired Edible Icing Cake Topper Precut - Personalised (3. Rectangle 24cm x18cm)

£7.5
FREE Shipping

GTA V Grand Theft Auto Inspired Edible Icing Cake Topper Precut - Personalised (3. Rectangle 24cm x18cm)

RRP: £15.00
Price: £7.5
£7.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Microcrystalline Cellulose (E460), Sugar, Water, Glycerine (E422), Canola Oil, Polyglycerol Esters (E475), Titanium Dioxide (E171), Algin (E401), Potassium Sorbate (E202), Citric Acid (E330), Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin (E322). Move the rolling pin so the icing is above your cake and working from the edge of the cake left to right (or right to left) gently unroll the icing over your cake - this does need to be centralised so that it will cover all sides all the way to the bottom. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. THESE ICING SHEETS HAVE A SHELF LIFE OF UP TO SIX MONTHS WHEN KEPT IN THE SEALED PACKAGING IN A COOL DRY PLACE WHICH THEY ARE SUPPLIED IN – ALTHOUGH WE RECOMMEND 3 MONTHS AS A QUALITY MEASURE.

GTA 5 BIRTHDAY CAKE MADE BY KITTY'S CAKES 🎂 | Check out our 10 inch Vanilla flavour cake with jam and buttercream! If you would like multiple images on the sheet then please arrange the images into an A4 document at the sizes you require and send us that. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I find that the fondant can stick once you start to roll it out despite the flour, so turn the icing one turn to the left every few rolls and be aware you may need to add more cornflour underneath if it starts to feel too sticky. After 15 to 25 minutes the edible icing art will blend with the frosting to give your cake a professional look.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. None of the images shown belong to Baileys The Bakers and are being used for inspiration to create a Unique cake. This cake will get a crust on the outside and fully sets on cooling but if you gently tip the tin it should not have much movement, just a very slight wobble, a skewer won't come out clean, but it should not come but with wet batter on it. If you happen to have string then take the string and measure from the bottom of one side of your cake, across the middle of the top of your cake and down to the bottom of the other side. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Now add the eggs 1 at a time, fully mixing between eggs and scraping the bottom with a spatula every 2 eggs. com (CD) are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of CD.Then take a small knife and cut around the edge of the icing at the bottom of the cake, try not to cut it too short. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . With your knife carefully start to paint the outside, here I would say that although you don't want to waste buttercream, if you are a little heavy handed don't worry too much because effectively what you will do is with your palette knife, scrape off the excess. I only got it in the mail about 5 minutes ago but i'm honestly so happy with it, it's better than i ever thought it would be and looks bloody amazing.

Printed on high quality edible icing paper (not wafer or rice paper) using high quality edible ink, also certified kosher. You don't want too much buttercream because I find it makes the fondant icing too soft and sensitive.

Direct Bank Transfer via your online banking, when you select BACS you will be given our details - then you must transfer funds using your online banking. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer ideally until light and fluffy - this will take a couple of minutes. Put 2 large spoonful's of the buttercream on the top of the cake and with a palette knife ideally (but a butter knife will also work), spread the buttercream over the top of your cake keeping it as even as possible. I contacted the seller abd asked would I have it for Saturday as I needed it for then they sent it first class abd I got it the day after. I like little groups of 3 but you can do whatever you prefer the look of and this may be determined by age.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop