Revealing Light: A Raethelhu Novel (The Raethelhu Saga Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Revealing Light -Tarot, Astrology & Spirituality YouTube Channel Analytics Report - PLAYBOARD I am a clairvoyant & psychic medium. I’ve been reading tarot for decades, studying astrology for the past 5 years, & have been a clairvoyant all my life, experiencing psychic & emphatic events from childhood. I cover diverse subjects…global events, climate change, politics and future world trends and events. I use astrology to look at major planetary movements & conjunctions impacting our world, and I channel messages from passed over, inspirational souls and on spiritual themes. As someone who has battled and survived cancer, experienced all manner of bereavement, and grief and loss, I can say that nurturing spirituality is, probably, the most joyful and rewarding thing I have ever done in my life (aside from bringing new life into this world). Once understood, spirituality and connection to the Divine, offers a chance to transmute mere knowledge into awareness and a state of being, and the opportunity to understand the secret to positive manifestation.

Of course, life is rarely a ‘walk in the park’, even for experienced souls. There are still lessons to learn, and mindfulness is an ongoing practice. However, the relationship with Spirit and the connection to our higher selves is worth every effort, and self-reflection and adjustment.

Subscribe to our mailing list

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop