Led Zeppelin I

Led Zeppelin I

RRP: £20.99
Price: £10.495
£10.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The release was not approved by the band, and was subsequently withdrawn from the marketplace when they found out about it.

The original album is newly remastered; the 2nd CD featuring a previously unreleased October 1969 concert from Paris, France.By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. If it is 75 Rockefeller instead (but still SD-8236), you have a circa-1974 re-issue (Atlantic moved their offices to the latter address in 1973). At the pressing plant Grant saw that, in the final stage of manufacturing, an acid cleansing bath for classical records was renewed every 10 days. On their classic 1969 debut album, Led Zeppelin pumped up blues classics such as Otis Rush's 'I Can't Quit You Baby' and Howlin' Wolf's 'How Many More Times' and introduced the world to their manic and exaggerated blues-rock.

If it’s titled “2 Originals of Led Zeppelin” with a catalog number ATL 80 005, it’s a withdrawn set released in 1974 in Germany and Yugoslavia only. This 1st pressing variation has turquoise sleeve lettering (like this one) and Superhype Music/Jewel Music Publishing credits labels.

I have a German pressing (ATL 40 031) which is very good, a first US pressing which is good but pretty worn, a Japanese pressing (P-10105A) which is excellent and the Classic Records 33RPM 200gm pressing. My first car was a 1962 Mercury Comet, bought it from a neighbor whose husband had passed away (it had been his daily driver). It comes off slightly more refined than this newer pressing, which brings up the bass level but compresses the mix in the process. Mispressings like this happen a lot more than most people think, as it can sometimes be chaos in the pressing plant.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. If you want to avoid the hassle, take your collection to a record dealer, but expect them to pay a third or less of what they are worth if you were to sell them yourself. Be sure to take and post good photos and accurately describe the conditions of your records (based on the Goldmine or Record Collector grading scale). PS, I saw Led Zeppelin in 1969 at Leeds Uni, I will never forget the dynamics, the 1000 watt slave amps stacked 10 high and only 2000 people in the hall. The debut album: for every act it’s a sacred piece of work, no matter how it’s received by the public.

Vinyl in VERY GOOD condition, MINIMAL superficial surface marks and minor background noise in places. The 2nd pressing has orange sleeve lettering without grey stripe at bottom on front cover and without Superhype credits with instead Warner Bros/7 Arts. Their self-titled debut was released in 1968 and thus cemented the band’s place in rock history forever. Wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out what my Led Zeppelin II album could be worth.

This issue has the earlier uncorrected stamped matrix number, slightly later issues have the second 8 scratched out. The Classic Records pressing will most likely be very expensive (unless you can find a seller that doesn;t know what they have).

Vinyl 2/3: Companion audio on two LPs ( 180 gram vinyl ) in a new sleeve featuring negative artwork based on the original album artwork, and featuring a previously unreleased October 1969 concert from Paris, France. So Mote Be It” and “Do What Thou Wilt”, which led to much apparently serious speculation as to whether Page, Plant, Bonham and Jones had sold their souls to the devil. One of the titans of rock history, Led Zeppelin has a near-flawless discography whose consistency continues to amaze.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop