Moo Free 'Milk' Chocolate Advent Calendar - Dairy Free Vegan 'Milk' Choc Advent Calendar

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Moo Free 'Milk' Chocolate Advent Calendar - Dairy Free Vegan 'Milk' Choc Advent Calendar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This “accidentally vegan” advent calendar boasts pretty little German chocolates that just happen to be made without milk ingredients. It’s primarily sold in Europe, but it seems to return each year to World Market in the U.S. Upon opening up the calendar, I found myself a little underwhelmed. Compared to the brand’s previous years’ calendars containing mixed flavours, premium gooey caramels (my favourite!), or a full-sized bar as a Christmas day treat, this one feels a little basic. This makes this calendar a real feel-good option for Advent and with great-tasting chocolates, too! Each window contains a delicious piece of Happi’s oat milk chocolate. This plant-based chocolate is made from single-origin Colombian cocoa that is sure to be a hit with both kids and grown-ups. The cover also gives HAPPi plenty of space to shout about their Kids for Nature project, along with other ethical accolades like being palm oil-free, slave-free, and using no single-use plastics.

Not to be outdone, Playmobil offers multiple toy advent calendars, including Christmas Toy Store, Santa’s Workshop, Christmas Baking, and so much more. And for educational purposes, they also have a Nativity Scene advent calendar. Everyone at MFHQ was more than excited about the new dairy-free advent calendar in yummy white choc. Moo Free CEO, Andrea Jessop, said, “There’s a real buzz around this new calendar – word somehow got out before its release. Vegan white chocolate is notoriously hard to get right but our recipe really seems to hit the mark. Our white chocolate products sell really well.” Hidden behind each little door of this vegan advent calendar are little chocolates made with oatmilk and aromatic almond paste. This special vegan advent calendar from a mainstream chocolatier is elusive, but you can find it from specialty shops in the United Kingdom, and perhaps in other European countries. Have you found any other gluten free advent calendars or noticed any changes to this list since it was published? I have not included any calendars with a “may contain gluten/wheat” warning, as in my opinion these do not count as being safely gluten free for coeliacs like me.

For a less expensive option, use our tips and guide to make your own “safe” advent calendar. We fill ours with semi-sweet and homemade vegan white chocolate! How many advent calendars can claim that they are “multi award winning”? Well this one can! This is another organic, milky chocolate-filled gem out of the UK, but they also offer white chocolate and organic dairy-free advent calendars. Everything that Moo Free makes is dairy-free, and their advent calendars are vegan, made with fair trade ingredients, and free of gluten. They’re even made without nuts and soy, but soy and hazelnuts are present in the Moo Free facility. Moo Free products are available online and distributed throughout Europe, Australia, and even in North America.

Every year the selection of gluten free advent calendars increases and there is now some very impressive variety. Whether you are simply gluten free or have additional dietary requirements, dairy free or vegan, there’s a calendar here for you! This isn't an advent calendar, but you could open a door every two days, or just wait until the 12 days running up to Christmas to start the box! Please note: there are a couple of these, the green one is not vegan as some of the tea contains manuka honey, but if you find the red one, it's safe.

Ingredients

Enjoy a delicious rich dark chocolate woodland creature behind every window and a fun animal fact each day. Best vegan dark chocolate advent calendar –MELT Chocolates 12 Days of Christmas Vegan Advent Calendar This year we've managed to squeeze in 25 windows to make sure that you can countdown to Christmas every day with one of our award-winning, rich, dark chocolates. Unlike some beauty calendars which can often feature products you simple don’t end up using, we guarantee that you will love (and most importantly use) all of the products in this calendar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop