YOUR "RIGHT OF CLAIM TO FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE": STEP OUT OF THE MATRIX TO FREEDOM WITH IAIN CLIFFORD'S A TO Z PLAN

£9.9
FREE Shipping

YOUR "RIGHT OF CLAIM TO FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE": STEP OUT OF THE MATRIX TO FREEDOM WITH IAIN CLIFFORD'S A TO Z PLAN

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sure, you may end up with a super-private messaging app - but one that starts to smell alarmingly like a walled garden like Facebook’s Internet. As for Angela Musso, she says she has reported Matrix Freedom to Action Fraud but warned that her experience with Matrix Freedom “caused even more stress than the debt itself”. It’s true that if a user doesn’t trust (say) Telegram, they are free to go switch to Signal or WhatsApp or whatever instead… at the massive expense of having to persuade all their friends to install yet another app, and fragmenting their conversation history across multiple apps.

These actions include religiously motivated confiscations of personal and real property, evictions, bans on conversions, physical intimidation, desecration of houses of worship, graves, and other sites of religious significance. This is the first time the Court of Appeal has ruled on a defence of that nature under this provision. Our birth certificate is a trust,” Matrix Freedom says on its Facebook page, “unbeknown to us the State created a fictional Strawman entity represented by our name.

We’ve been saying that we’d love to you know build our own hippie commune and all live together and kind of be free from the constraints of the world that we’re living in at the moment but obviously.

It was reassuring to have Iain answering many questions, and I have to admit that it increased my faith in the SPC process as a whole.Similarly, the quality and quantity of material presented in Iain’s talk was very insightful, informative, and highly encouraging. What seems like a company that can remove you from the slavery that we have been born into with financial abundance – is so much more than this. These include prohibitions on the production and/or importation of religious material, registration requirements designed to prevent bona fide religious organizations from registering with the state, barriers to individuals or organizations owning real and personal property based on religious criteria, and prohibitions on travel. It’s true that if you’re writing a messaging app optimised for privacy at any cost, Moxie’s approach is one way to do it. For me, MATRIXFREEDOM really is that hope to be part of a community of people that resonate on the same level but want the same things.

The final distinction made is between common types of actions against religious freedom, grouped roughly into five categories of severity. Last three years that I’ve been in it I’ve misproven to me that it is actually working and um I’ve raised complaints with various mortgage companies and now they’re actually responding to me it’s given me the confidence to actually go and face these people and not be scared of actually going to court knowledge is is key and this is what this is what we’re getting from MATRIXFREEDOM really superb. The latter does not make the former less deplorable, but in assessing the relative threats to freedoms, the frequency of the problem clearly impacts the severity of the situation. Iain delivered as promised and his belief in what he is doing for the betterment of those of us prepared to reclaim our sovereign rights is all too apparent to see.

Moxie didn’t want the 36C3 talk recorded, and I haven’t watched it, so this is responding to the original blog post). However, a new Facebook page was immediately created by Matrix Freedom and has been allowed to stay online. After all, one of Matrix’s goals is to be an interoperability layer between other communication silos, and one of the reasons for us using Signal’s Double Ratchet Algorithm for Matrix’s encryption was to increase our chances of one day connecting with other apps using the same algorithm (Signal, WhatsApp, Google Allo, Skype, etc).

At the heart of the movement is the false claim that “sovereigns” can essentially ignore any rules they dislike and substitute them for their own. Every team member does their own thing without any clear expectations or shared purpose, which sees collaboration collapse and productivity peter out – leaving your business bereft. The point here isn’t that Iain is smarter than anyone else (although I challenge that He is) it is that He is relentless in His pursuit for freedom. The message adds that Angela was eligible to become a “Secured Party Creditor (SPC)” and enjoy a range of benefits from “tax exemption (income tax and PAYE)”, “counsel tax exemption” [sic] and the ability to “recoup your payments and loan securities”.We urge people to be wary of any promotion made by someone who is unauthorised as you are unlikely to have any protection if things go wrong,” they said. Upon arrival, me and my Brother were greeted by a team of passionate people who genuinely care about the process they are fulfilling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop