Bamupo 30ml Pedia Advanced Collagen Boost Anti Aging Serum, Collagen Boost Anti Aging Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face Pure Anti Aging Skin Moisturizer (2Pcs)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bamupo 30ml Pedia Advanced Collagen Boost Anti Aging Serum, Collagen Boost Anti Aging Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face Pure Anti Aging Skin Moisturizer (2Pcs)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

Enriched with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, these delicious gummies work to support the skin’s natural collagen levels and defend it from oxidative stress.Now, we are absolutely delighted to launch, exclusively for our subscribers only, Maxerum, our very own collagen boosting anti-ageing serum from Collagen Queen Maxine Laceby! Highly snackable, they taste great and actually help offset fatigue – so much so I’d find myself forgoing coffee to chew on these instead. Could boosting the amount of collagen in the joints and ligaments of athletes make a sprinter more explosive out of the blocks? For maximum benefit and impact, we recommend using our Maxerum anti-ageing collagen-boosting serum alongside your regular daily sachet of our Absolute Collagen supplements. The only ingredient in Vida Glow’s original formula is natural marine collagen, which is activated through a hydrolysation process.

With a super natural-tasting berry flavour, this is a brilliant collagen powder if you’re looking for something that packs a punch – it will add a little sparkle to a bog-standard glass of water. What surprised me was the energy boost I had after each daily dose and the rejuvenated feel to my skin.

But because collagen is so ubiquitous in our body, the possible applications are much wider ranging than just skincare.

It's a luxurious collagen-boosting anti-ageing serum that makes the perfect addition to your beauty routine, thanks to four skincare superstar ingredients.

We often talk about all the myriad benefits of collagen for skin, hair, nails, joints and more, and our thousands of Absoluters can attest to the skin-boosting, anti-ageing effects of our award-winning marine collagen supplements - but now we’ve gone one step further. In a clinical study by Croda, participants found that Matrixyl Synthe 6 increased fibroblast productivity by a massive 105%; this is hugely significant because our fibroblasts create collagen, elastin and fibronectin in the skin. This nectar-like elixir is tinged with berries and bursting with vitamin C, which works in tandem with hydrolysed peptides and antioxidants to boost collagen synthesis. This vital component is collagen, a molecule that defines our existence in a multitude of ways that most of us are blissfully unaware of. When the Observer asked the clinical data analytics company Phesi to run an analysis of collagen clinical trials from 2010 onwards, just 5% were related to cosmetics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop