Masamune-kun's Revenge Vol. 1

Masamune-kun's Revenge Vol. 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

a b "Crunchyroll Announces Winter 2017 Anime Lineup". Anime News Network. January 20, 2017. Archived from the original on August 14, 2022 . Retrieved April 17, 2017. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (June 23, 2016). "Masamune-kun's Revenge Manga Gets TV Anime Adaptation". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on April 24, 2022 . Retrieved June 23, 2016. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (August 27, 2018). "Masamune-kun's Revenge Manga Gets New Spinoff Series in September". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on April 25, 2022 . Retrieved August 27, 2018. In the beginning, there are several very interesting characters. Our hero is very handsome, but also extremely narcissistic. Our heroine is beautiful, but a terrible tsundere. As they draw closer together, we see that there is some depth to these characters that is making their interactions more interesting. The side I liked the characters of the story. I find the female lead as one of the most adorable tsunderes I've ever encountered. There is a significant level of Aki being dere and

Aki's surname Adagaki means "peace, quiet" (安) ( a), "reach" (達) ( da) and "fence" (垣) ( kaki/ gaki). We are shown nothing to hint that Adagaki would choose MC over Double-kun other than Double-kun saying he doesn't see Adagaki's past as important, which she disagrees with strongly. In that scene, her past is revealed to have a very important bearing in her sense of self. In the whole manga, only that scene was a source of conflict between Double-kun and Adagaki. Our MC is pretty one-dimensional at times, although it's still fun to look at him. His strongest moments as a character come about when he talks about himself or his past, which sadly isn't on the menu for the foreseeable future. His motivation for his actions are a bit on the weak side in exposition, (reader) interest and plausibility, and we realize the main point of this manga is to sell the girls. After helping accomplish the revenge of Masamune's bullies, she confessed about her parents getting divorced and Masamune comforted her, vowing to always be by her side. Through the fun days they shared, she had grown to love him and when he never showed up, Aki turned to overreact. a b Pineda, Rafael Antonio (April 26, 2018). "Masamune-kun's Revenge Manga Ends in 3 Chapters". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on April 24, 2022 . Retrieved April 27, 2018.This manga could have been one of those that i like to remember in the future but at the end i only have a headache while a write this, with the hope of feel better after this. Mateo, Alex (April 1, 2022). "Masamune-kun's Revenge Anime Gets 2nd Season". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 16, 2022 . Retrieved April 1, 2022. engagement[ Masamune-kun's Revenge (12) engagement]. Ichijinsha (in Japanese) . Retrieved July 23, 2023. The Worst Anime of 2017 – The Best Anime of 2017". Anime News Network. December 29, 2017. Archived from the original on November 12, 2021 . Retrieved May 4, 2019. In an alternate world where Adagaki doesn't particularly care why Piggy left him, just that she always liked him, the pure-hearted Adagaki will, as per harem manga character trope rules, devote herself solely to Double-kun and shrug off oft-forgotten childhood memories like all normal people do.

Overall, I think the series was pretty entertaining. The story kept me in suspense as we watched Masamune kun teeter on the edges of getting caught during his revenge and all of the various plot twists that came up. It was actually a pretty enjoyable series to watch!The reason why I say “yes” is because if you’ve seen a few harem anime before, you will most likely be able to predict how the story will end from the first episode. There's no concluding ending (probably because it's setting the stage for a second season). This series reminds me a lot of Nisekoi: the story isn't too amazing and doesn't stand out too much, so you most likely won't like This is one of the worst variations of "Rival appears!? Or not!" tropes in manga, because the character is both annoying and destroying our main heroine's character. Masamune tells Aki that he knew something like this would happen. When he asked her whether she was hurt, she answered that he was the one hurt. In reply, Masamune says: "Your safety is more important", rendering Aki speechless. Masamune hides the pain even though he felt like going unconscious due to it. The first few chapters are quite good, and set it up for an excellent story. As the manga continues, there begins to be a slight air of indecision, as if the author doesn't know where to go from the beginning. Characters will have important dialogue or realizations, that will then be completely forgotten by the next chapter. In spite of this I foolishly kept reading.

Masamune-kun suffers from an interesting phenomenon, something I like to call the "Guilty Crown Effect". At the beginning, we start with a very unique plot with tons of potential, and several different characters with what looks like room for development. However, after a short feeling of general oddness it takes an absolute dive into the abyss. If you like dramatic romance anime, then ehh you can give it a shot... but both the drama and the romance weren’t really central elements of this anime. A light novel adaptation by Hazuki Takeoka, with art by Tiv, has been published by Ichijinsha in a single volume released on December 20, 2013. [39] No.Writers who purposely set out to deceive with such obvious dishonesty tread a fine line between an annoying lie and a lie that is entertaining enough to be shrugged off. a b 政宗くんのリベンジ (11) after school[ Masamune-kun's Revenge (11) after school]. Ichijinsha (in Japanese) . Retrieved December 30, 2019.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop