Lenovo Duet 3 2in1 Laptop with Microsoft Office 1 Year, 10.3 Inch Full HD - (Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10 Home S Mode) - Graphite Grey

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Lenovo Duet 3 2in1 Laptop with Microsoft Office 1 Year, 10.3 Inch Full HD - (Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10 Home S Mode) - Graphite Grey

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s the latest model in one of our favourite budget 2-in-1 Windows laptop ranges, and this time around, it’s getting a series of impressive upgrades. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i hands-on: Key specifications, price and release date Does Chrome OS make sense on a tablet? Well, a couple of years ago we had our doubts; the OS wasn’t that touch-friendly and neither were most web-based apps. Now, however, the OS has improved to make more use of gestures for navigation and app switching, while Android apps – especially the few that have been optimised for tablets – give you a little more software to work with. In practice, you still tend to switch between Android apps for media and content consumption and Chrome and web-based apps for productivity, but the choice is there. As we said, the Duet gives you the best of both worlds, at least outside Apple’s ecosystem. With Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, you can surf the web well too. But don’t expect too much here. If you’re opening too many tabs and demanding web apps at the same time, it can be lagging fast. But simple web surfing with up to 5 tabs is okay.

Explore Comet and discover a constellation of products from washing machines and fridge freezers to air fryers, 4K TVs, laptops, consoles and more - it’s easy to find everything you need for your home in the Comet universe.

Reviews

If you don’t need Windows but mostly want an inexpensive tablet with a keyboard, I think the Lenovo Duet Chromebook is the perfect alternative. Even though it’s cheaper, the keyboard is included too, and the internal hardware together with Chrome OS is more powerful in real life. Surfing the web and demanding web apps perform much better. And you can install Microsoft Word using the Google Play Store. Due to the 10.3-inch screen, the keyboard is smaller than of a bigger laptop. It’s similar in size to other official keyboards for 10-inch tablets. The keys have a proper travel and while the touchpad is small, it works fine. I was able to type with the keyboard comfortably very fast – but I’m used to tablets. You’ll need a bit of time to get used to it. And at home, it makes sense to use a bigger keyboard.

However, it’s the upgraded screen that’s the star here. Its IPS panel is larger than the previous model at 11.5in across the diagonal, up from 10.3in, and the resolution is an impressively sharp 2K (2,000 x 1,200) as well. Lenovo also says it can reproduce 100% of the DCI-P3 colour gamut, which is very good for a budget laptop, and the screen is rated at a bright 400cd/m². Let’s get to the internal hardware. You can get the Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i with an Intel Celeron N4020 dual-core processor or with an Intel Pentium N5030 quad-core chip. You get between 4GB and 8GB of RAM, as well as 64GB or 128GB eMMC flash storage. A version with LTE is planed too. The most important competitor is the Microsoft Surface Go 2. Even with its cheapest version, the graphics performance is better. And it offers a premium design, a great Surface Pen, and a good keyboard. The version with the Intel Core m3 is most interesting because it’s much more powerful. The version with the Intel Pentium N5030 should be just above the Lenovo IdeaPad D330 with the N5000. That D330 is the direct predecessor of the Duet 3i and I reviewed it two years ago. When we put it to work playing an HD video for 15 minutes and then swept a heat gun over the Duet 3, we found it ranged between 75-88 degrees. The hottest spot we measured was the upper left quadrant, which warmed up to 88.9 degrees. Lenovo Duet 3 review: VerdictThey keyboard, too, was comfortable to type on with plenty of key travel and a soft, well damped feel. Note, howeaver, that you cannot tilt the rear of the keyboard up and attach it magnetically to the bottom part of the tablet as you can with devices like the Microsoft Surface Pro 9.

READ NEXT: The best budget laptops you can buy right now Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i hands-on review: New features and first impressions Garantía: La garantía limitada de Lenovo solo coresponde a los productos de hardware de Lenovo adquiridos para uso personal. The rear-facing 8MP camera isn't much better, and in my experience I thought the images it captured looked blurry and washed out, with overly muted colors and fuzzy details. Lenovo Duet 3 review: Battery lifeAs long as you can cope with the 10.1in size, the IPS screen itself is superb by budget Chromebook standards. It’s bright at a maximum 396cd/m² and covers 99.6% of the sRGB colour space. Even colour accuracy is decent – we measured the average Delta E at 2.42. The size means it’s not ideal for heavy multitasking, just because having more than one window or tab open on the desktop involves a lot of squinting, but it’s brilliant for basic productivity tasks, browsing, video chats and playing games or watching movies. In fact, the form factor means it’s as handy on the sofa as it is on the desk. Lenovo built-in a small battery and Bluetooth. That means you can use it even when the keyboard is separated from the tablet. I think that’s very useful. If you don’t have much room on a train or plane, you can put the tablet on the table and use the keyboard with a touchpad on your lap. That works great. In my battery test, the Duet 3i got a runtime of exactly 6 hours. For this, I’m always looping an HD video on YouTube at maximum brightness. That’s a good result for a Windows tablet. When looping an HD video locally at medium brightness, it lasts a bit longer. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i Review: Final Verdict

Laptop? Tablet? Or something in between? You can have it all with the IdeaPad Duet 3i. Remove the detachable keyboard and you can transform it into tablet mode, with the touchscreen making it easy to use. You can prop it into tent mode too, perfect for watching movies on your commute. We also ran the Duet 3 through the JetStream 2 suite of benchmarking tests to see how well it handles web apps, and the Chromebook earned a score of 63.7. That's decent, but it puts the Duet 3 a bit behind more expensive tablets like the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (120.3) and the iPad Air 5 (207.2). Lenovo Duet 3 review: Audio I’ve gotten the cheapest version with the N4020, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. Out of the box, 35GB out of those 64GB is free. For demanding multitasking, that 4 GB of RAM is too small. Even when just surfing the web and using Office apps, the CPU and RAM are often maxed out. As I said, web surfing and office work perform fine most of the time. But that’s it, especially with the cheapest version. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i. Product type: Hybrid (2-in-1), Form factor: Convertible (Detachable). Processor family: Intel® Celeron® N, Processor model: N4020, Processor frequency: 1.1 GHz. Display diagonal: 26.2 cm (10.3"), HD type: WUXGA, Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, Touchscreen. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 64 GB, Storage media: eMMC. Operating system installed: Windows 10 Pro. Product colour: GreyMicrosoft’s Office apps run very well. I worked with Microsoft Word and Excel and both run great. Sure, if you’re working with huge and demanding Excel files, I’m sure it can be too much to handle. But for simple use cases, it’s fine. There's no waiting around with the Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i 10.3" 2 in 1 Laptop. Thanks to its Intel Celeron processor, you have the speed you need for everyday tasks, like getting through homework and surfing the web. However, it's less impressive than the 11+ hour runtimes put up by tablets like the the Microsoft Surface Go 2 (11:38), the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (12:52) or the base Apple iPad 2021 (11:59). It's not even as good as the original 2020 Lenovo Duet (12:47), which may have something to do with the fact that the newer Duet 3 has a larger, higher-resolution screen than its predecessor. Lenovo Duet 3 review: Heat The Duet 3 is an improvement over the original Duet in some smart ways. Lenovo upgraded the screen and boosted its resolution, making everything you view on it look better. The second USB-C port is also a nice addition that makes the Duet 3 a more feasible productivity device, because you can now plug it into power and a USB hub at the same time to use your favorite keyboard and mouse (or whatever accessories you prefer). It's one of the reasons one of our editors chose this Chromebook over an Android tablet. Facturación: La factura será entregada una vez que el producto sea ingresado al país, finalizando el proceso aduanal y se confirme el envío dentro del territorio nacional. Este proceso aplica para cualquier producto. La facturación podrá ser diferida hasta no haber enviado la orden completa.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop