Playmobil 5364 City Action Fire Chief´s Car with Lights and Sound, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, PlaySets Suitable for Children Ages 4+

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Playmobil 5364 City Action Fire Chief´s Car with Lights and Sound, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, PlaySets Suitable for Children Ages 4+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve always been a fan of Playmobil toys as they last really well and withstand lots of play, encouraging the kids imaginations. The Fire Chief’s car was a big hit with R and has been a great addition to my boys’ Playmobil collection. It’s a lovely toy vehicle and the extra pieces, such as cones and equipment are the perfect addition to the vehicle and figure. It has been added to our other Playmobil sets, especially the Playmobil Advent Calendar Fire Rescue Operation set which we received last year and the children having been having fun setting up their Playmobil fire scenarios. Playmobil is great for children from preschool age all through primary school. My youngest (just turned 5) is the biggest Playmobil user in our family, but his older brothers 6, and 8 will often happily join in with it too. For children with lots of imagination who enjoy role playing and making up their own stories, it’s a really good toy that will get loads of use. The set comes with one Playmobil fire fighter figure and all the accessories he needs to do his job: traffic cones, megaphone, handheld sign, a fire extinguisher, a walkie talkie and of course his fireman’s helmets. I love playmobil and they are a top manufacturer within preschool toys and I can really see why. There sets are great and I love all the little items and details they always include. Like this car set as 2 seats for the firemen, a cup holder and they even have sat nav.

As Ben is pretty experienced when it comes to building various constructions sets I decided to leave him to it. The PLAYMOBIL Fire Chief’s Car comes part built with a booklet of clear pictorial instructions on how to complete it. Unfortunately we didn’t realise there are two parts to the book – if you start at one end it tells you how to complete the basic car, if you start at the other end it tells you how to fit the remote control unit. We started at the wrong end. This meant the instructions felt unnecessarily complicated as we kept finding bits that were irrelevant . . . more fool us! We only realised once Ben had put the whole set together that there was a more basic version of the instructions at the other end of the booklet! The car itself has some fun features like a boot that opens, and also has lights and sounds. You’ll need to add 1 AAA battery, which isn’t included in the box. You can also upgrade the car to be a remote control, which we’ve not looked into yet but seems like an interesting option.Patrol the scene with the Fire Chief’s Car with Lights and Sound. Kids will love giving the other fire fighters instructions through the megaphone. Set includes one figure, car, traffic cones, fire extinguisher, megaphone, and other accessories. Upgrade with the RC module to arrive at the scene faster! The firefighter can sit inside the Fire Chief’s car. It’s possible to easily remove and replace the car roof to put the figures in and out more easily Our first set of this year (2016/2017) is from the City Action range and is the Fire Chiefs Car with Lights and Sounds. We have some fire fighter Playmobil figures and accessories already from the PLAYMOBIL fire and rescue operation Advent Calendar that we had last year, and you can very easily mix and match pieces together from different sets so R soon combined all of these together with the Fire Chief’s car to expand his Playmobil fire fighter games even more.

To calculate the average price, we add up the cheapest daily prices of the last 90 days and divide by 90. As with most Playmobil, it needs some putting together once you get it out of the box but that doesn’t take long and the instructions are pretty clear. These are the bags included:I am thrilled that I have been asked to continue being a #PlaymobilPlayologist this year. I have always loved Playmobil and remember playing with a hospital set when I was at nursery. It is one of my very first memories. My kids also love Playmobil too and have quite a few sets now.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop