Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tomoseshunsaku is a Japanese artist best known for the illustrations in the light novel series Classroom of the Elite. Usually I give this series 5 stars cause that's what it deserves this series is a amazing and never not entertaining. To downloaders: Contents shared by this site's users are only for evaluation and tryout, you'd better delete them in 24 hours after evaluation. To uploaders: You may not use this site to distribute any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.

Our main character Ayanokoji is finally showing off his powers and we get to see the effects of what he did during his bet with Horikita. Ayanokouji’s relationship with Karuizawa deepens, while the aftershock of his perfect mathematics score ripples through the school. I don't know about Kinegasa here, this was a MASSIVE story and needed breaking up into 3 volumes to get the full scope and apparently even then there's stories left on the floor of things that happened on the island that couldn't be fit into the story. Ayanokouji's relationship with Karuizawa deepens, while the aftershock of his perfect mathematics score ripples through the school. Tudo bem ser mais lento e construir aos poucos, mas quando você consegue resumir todos os acontecimentos de 300 páginas em 2 linhas, alguma coisa deu errado.It was not intended to be descriptive of the word "book" but is rather a recorded spoken program in its own right and not necessarily an audio version of a book. But they seriously need to look into who's responsible cause they are making this amazing series hard to read. THE RELUCTANT WITNESS Class D has conquered the midterms, but their celebration is cut short when three Class C students falsely accuse Sudou of assaulting them! By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. With their friend facing expulsion, and the class's points on the line, Ayanokouji, Horikita, and Kikyou must team up to gather evidence to prove his innocence.

The frog at the bottom of the well does not know the depths of the sea, but it knows the height of the sky. Faltou uma trama própria ou algum conflito mais imediato, e por já ter lido o volume seguinte, percebo melhor agora que esse é um déficit bastante presente em Light Novels. Having survived their final exams, Ayanokoji and the others are looking forward to an idyllic school-sponsored summer vacation aboard a cruise ship.And summer vacation brings with it no rest, but another special exam—a reprise of the earlier deserted island test. Infelizmente é bastante comum dos autores usarem um volume inteiro para construir uma trama dos volumes seguintes e com isso, acaba sacrificando um volume para poupar os outros de todo build up necessário. Sometimes the torrent health info isn’t accurate, so you can download the file and check it out or try the following downloads. Except this time, it'll be a battle royale with all three grade levels duking it out against each other!

And 90% of it is all Ayanokoji on his own - well he has a tag along with him in an adorable little Kouhai who is totally not dangerous at all guys. Not a bad thing, I am definetly looking forward to picking up the next book, but as I'm rating this specific book I feel 2 stats is the right amount as not a lot of development or plot momentum really happened here.

The steady growth of Karuizawa and Ayanokouji's relationship is a personal favorite of mine in this book. We also got to see Ayanokoji and Karuizawa getting closer and as their relationship gets closer and closer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop