Nioxin 3D Styling Bodifying Foam 200 ml

Nioxin 3D Styling Bodifying Foam 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane,Polyquaternium-11, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Laureth-4,Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride,Caprylyl Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha ArvensisLeaf Oil, Menthol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-IsomethylIonone, Linalool, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Limonene. I have spent a fortune on hair thickening products and I know nioxin is supposed to be one of the best so I thought I will try this product from their range now. The created space allows you to achieve denser styles for fuller-looking results in a lightweight foam formula. Formulated with ProThick Technology, it contains a complex of thickening polymers which coat each hair strand, creating bonds between them to enhance volume.

Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection. A professional complex of thickening polymers, which wrap around each hair strand and extend, forming bonds between hairs and creating space. The foam coats each hair and the polymers form bonds between strands for space–allowing for a denser style and fuller appearance.This professional styling mousse improves hair volume, leaving the hair soft to touch and also controls static.

Nioxin Bodifying Foam Mousse is ideally created for those who want to achieve extra volume and workable hold. The innovative formula of this multi-tasking styling foam provides sturdy hold to the locks while creating the illusion of thicker, fuller looking hair. Nioxin Bodifying Foam is a hair thickening mousse that provides manageable body and hold, leaving the hair looking fuller and more voluminous.The reason I haven’t tried this before is because I thought it would be sticky like other mouse - well it isn’t! I bought this together with the shampoo and conditioner (hair system kit 4), and together they have definitely helped the feel and appearance of my very fine, thinning hair.

This styling form is specially formulated to treat thinning hair while providing strength and nourishment to weak and damaged hair. Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case. This professional thinning hair product with ProThick technology was designed to protect hair density to provide fuller-looking hair. This mousse also controls the effects of static and improves texture, leaving the hair softer to the touch.

Having used this product for quite a while, I personally think it's the best product for my hair type. Part of Nioxin's 3D Styling Range, the intelligent Nioxin Bodifying Mousse gives the appearance of fuller hair while providing manageable body and hold. By blowdrying with a round brush I'm able to add body and hold to my fine hair, and feel more confident about my appearance already. Styling Men's Hair - Play with different directions to disguise thinning areas, avoiding defined partings. Before you purchase active ingredients on SkinMiles we require you to complete our once-off, in-depth skin assessment designed by Dr Alek Nikolic.

If you’d like to know more information or the detailed ingredients of this or any other of our products on sale, please contact us here and we’ll send you information and/or an image of the product showing the up-to-date ingredients. Pro-Thick is a professional complex of thickening polymers that wraps each hair and extend to form bonds between hairs to create space. This professional styling mousse improves hair volume, leaving the hair soft to touch and controls static. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. Formulated with PROTHICK technology, a professional complex of thickening polymers that wrap around each hair strand and extend, forming bonds between hairs.If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. Styling Women's Hair - Take time to build lift into the root area, as this will support the shape in the lengths and ends. Formulated with Prothick technology, a professional complex of thickening polymers that wrap around each hair strand and extend, forming bonds between hairs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop