Watching My Hot Wife - Taken by Dante

Watching My Hot Wife - Taken by Dante

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We wish to remain separated from all money-making endeavors, so our community can remain a purely amateur and exhibitionists' subreddit where people post for no other reason than its thrill. To help encourage the authentic use of such a difficult challenge request, a temporary ban will be issued for failure to complete any of the top three challenges within two weeks if the post remains up after one hour. She was just chillin' on the balcony, but she had me speechless just because of these unbelievable legs. My wife is gorgeous, and these legs, my God these legs.

We have been living together for nearly four years and have two children; a girl 2 years old and a little boy 5 months old. She was brought up with traditional Isaan values and takes care of me well indeed. Not only does Bok apply paste on my toothbrush, but she often likes to brush my teeth for me. Initially this was odd, as I am used to brushing my own teeth, but this service was strangely important to her and the few times when I refused, my lovely Bok would pout and sulk away. Bok also gives me two massages a day. An oil massage right before I step into the shower at night and a Thai massage in the morning. Always a happy ending too wink wink.Then one day I met Bok. She was a shy Isaan girl working in Central Festival Pattaya at a quiet watch kiosk. We instantly hit it off and several days later we were happily married. Bok is a 22 year old beauty. When I first met her, she spoke no English, but I had been living in Thailand for several months and was already quite fluent in Thai. She came to Pattaya to support her family, but did not want to work at a bar. She is around 5 feet tall with dark, creamy smooth skin. She has a cute little pug nose and exotic almond eyes. Her hair smells like fresh soap and is soft and silky to the touch. Her body is slim and toned and is very “perky.” Dinner Was Spicy Post a photo/video of you wearing a remote-controlled vibrator to dinner. Give your significant other/date the control. Get Down: Have your date eat you out and have him take a picture or video from his point of view. Post them (significant other excluded). I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

My wife is gorgeous and one of a kind, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of my beautiful wife. Of course that didn't stop me from taking compromising pictures while she wasn't looking. the next day, I returned to the original location and got a red tutu and more tattoed pantyhose. They so hot.My husband said I was the sweetest, hottest, sexiest, most beautiful wife in the world when we were on our honeymoon last July. First Hotwife Date Story: Form a chat group with other community members and make it spicy. Post a story of your first date as a Hotwife.

Have an Encounter: Post a photo/video of you having a digital play session on messaging or video apps with somebody you trust but is not Hubby. The session must include masturbation at a minimum. Get an internet boyfriend: Post a photo of you forming an internet boyfriend/plaything relationship and let Hubby know. Introductory Play: These challenges involve your significant other so you can have better conversations about the lifestyle and visualize hotwifing events. It is your hotwife practice time.

A few months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?" Sexual History Story: Post a story of a previous sexual encounter in vivid detail that your husband does not know. Inspired by all of the lovely stories of men describing their sweet, deliciously young, innocent Thai partners, I felt compelled to also submit a piece about my own amazing Thai wife. We want this community to focus on its purpose. Posts that deviate away from challenges, i.e., "in search of,""what would you do to her," photos or videos unrelated to challenges or similar are prohibited as other communities are better suited for those types of posts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop