Unlocked HUAWEI B535-232 CAT7 USB 300mbps 4G/LTE Home/Office Router (White) with 2 x External Antennas. Will work with any Sim Card Worldwide (Renewed), dual band

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Unlocked HUAWEI B535-232 CAT7 USB 300mbps 4G/LTE Home/Office Router (White) with 2 x External Antennas. Will work with any Sim Card Worldwide (Renewed), dual band

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If I forced it to connect to a closer tower by picking a band only that tower had, it connected by with appalling speeds. There are a number of small lights along the front, showing you at a glance the router’s status, but that’s about as close as it gets to any kind of design flair. fi/product/tietokoneet-ja-toimistotarvikkeet/reitittimet-ja-verkkolaitteet/mobiililaajakaista/huawei-b535-4g-lte-wifi-reititin/48804" on this server. No signal at all in the back garden but then when I do get a weak signal the speeds are down to around 2 to 4.

It ticks all of the key boxes, most notably offering high speeds and lots of simultaneous connections, but also plenty of ethernet ports, antenna sockets, and – if bought through Three – unlimited data plans. My area is covered by 5G masts from Three and I'll be using a Smarty SIM but I didn't find good value on 5G routers as 4G+ will meet my needs.

All the way back in the days of the One Plan they implemented the DPI system to prevent tethering in a way that wasn't easily bypassed. A Huawei B535-232 kiváló minőségű anyagokból készült, ami biztosítja a megbízhatóságot és időtállóságot.

I did my best to be "scientific" about my approach to trying all this out, but I keep getting results that completely throw me, like the Band 1 one.

I’m really surprised this is so complicated - surely if a cat 6 device cannot do 64QAM then it simply can’t ?

Both routers ran for a week with no problems, and both achieve similar top speeds - but the MR600 has been more consistent with achieving those speeds, and has happily sat on 4G+ the whole time, bands 3+20.I use and ethernet direct to my console or PC depending on what I am using to try and help establish a better connection but it is no better, nor is it better over WiFi when I set the bandwidth to 5Ghz. The Huawei B535 WebBox isn’t much to look at, but that’s not a criticism, as most people don’t want a flashy router.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop