HUGO Deep Red Eau de Parfum( packaging may vary )

£17
FREE Shipping

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The name really is fitting, the color red evokes a certain kind of bright fruity scent, but the depth added to this really makes it something so special and very well done. For the busy and active woman, the 90ml spray bottle of Hugo Boss Deep Red Eau de Parfum is an ideal choice.

I think this fragrance is totally unisex,I can imagine a young guy in his 20s walking past women and turning their heads. Deep Red is a lot of vanilla with some underlying spiciness from the ginger and sweetness from the blood orange uplifted by floral notes and grounded by woods. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. One of my first purchases when i started to make my own money back in the early 2000s, i easily fell in love with this and has owned multiple bottles ever since.It's slightly masculine-leaning, and if it wasn't marketed to women, I would guess it was a men's fragrance. Deep Red really shines when it reaches the base and dry down (which it quickly does): A little citrus from the top, ginger and "flowery" note from the middle - added to the great sandalwood-musk-vanilla combo (I don't get much of the cedar). HOWEVER there's this weird freshness to the perfume that I can't get on board with, its like stick to the warm Christmas vibe OR be a fresh scent, I don't like the two put together.

I dint get any direct citrus’s, mostly musk, sandalwood, vanilla, a bit of tuberose, and a bit of pear. i cant stand the opening, i wonder if its the blood orange thats off-putting to me ): dry down nicer, gets creamy n floral but its a little strong and reminds me of old soap/powder products my grandma used to use. My only lamentation is that it doesn't seem to be a heavy hitter, but I kinda knew that going into the reviews.We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. I think this is a really safe fragrance for any woman and I'd wear it everyday as it just makes me feel cozy and happy! I'm not sure which I found the most intoxicating but together they were a lethal combination that left me helpless!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop