Barisieur Coffee & Tea Alarm Clock (White)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The base of the device looks much like any other alarm clock, but is topped with a beautiful piece of wood and a laboratory-like glass coffee making system.

Joy Resolve believes that quality is the best form of sustainability, so it makes products that last and age gracefully along with their user.

Its founder, Josh Renouf, is a bright mind for British design, targeting both the style and the eco-conscious. Now, a new device has been unveiled that makes it possible for you to get that first caffeine hit, without even leaving the bed. Made of natural, high-quality ingredients, this descaler efficiently removes limescale and ensures smooth operation of your coffee machine. However, I think the design speaks for itself, and you can see that a lot of time and effort has gone into create the chic alarm clock. I have had my eye on the Barisieur since it started and I was so happy when I managed to get one recently!

Inspired by a combination of the modern ritual of filter coffee with the iconic vinyl record player, encouraging a nostalgic experience with the user. You need to be present and make sure the coil (inside the charger) has aligned with the phone properly. Designed to result in the best coffee possible, the two-layered mesh filter lets more coffee oils through, creating a full-bodied beverage with no grittiness or sediment at the bottom of the cup.Joy Resolve is an award-winning lifestyle and homeware brand on a mission to bring joy and create timeless products that challenge conventions of technology, design and experience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop