Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Leader Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Scourge

£34.49
FREE Shipping

Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Leader Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Scourge

RRP: £68.98
Price: £34.49
£34.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.

Scourge | Warriors Wiki | Fandom Scourge | Warriors Wiki | Fandom

The race is on! Bots from across the multiverse have gathered on Velocitron to participate in the Speedia 500, a planet-wide race to determine its next leader VELOCITRON SPEEDIA 500 COLLECTION: The race is on! Bots from across the multiverse have gathered on Velocitron to participate in the Speedia 500, a planet-wide race to determine its next leader The trailer has more of a neutral color scheme compared to Laser OP and also uses a darker gray base plastic. There is more paint overall on the Scourge trailer due to the silver deco.

Transformers Legacy: Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe Class Toys

The overall joint tolerances on this figure are pretty good compared to Laser OP. I find that various tabs work better on this figure, including the side door flaps and cab. The head, however, still likes to pop off despite not being painted underneath this time. The same solution still applies: keep turning the head until it loosens up and doesn't pop out anymore. I've been mulling it over about the new deco for this version of Scourge, and feel that, despite my (and many others') initial misgivings about it, I'm slowly warming up to it on the notion of it not being a new version of Scourge in his original body, but a new version of Scourge in an upgraded body. The Laser OP sword had varying degrees of warping. The Scourge sword still has warping but less than Laser OP. It wasn't that bad overall. One would need to use controlled heat to make it perfectly straight.

LEGACY Velocitron Leader Class SCOURGE/ BLACK Transformers LEGACY Velocitron Leader Class SCOURGE/ BLACK

Transformers Legacy: Evolution continued the Legacy line into 2023, introducing the combining Core Class Dinobots and modular Junkions. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Transformers: Armada, there were a number of updated characters from that line along with introductions from the Transformers Animated series. Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class Toys

Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Toys

Transformers Legacy toys are a celebration of nearly 40 years of Transformers action figures. Updating classic characters and integrating them into the current Generations line and style, Legacy features the expected re-releases, repaints and retools alongside new action figures. This Transformers 7-inch Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Scourge robot toy is inspired by the animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, updated with a Generations-style design Firestar • Graystripe • Yellowfang • Cinderpelt • Spottedleaf • Sandstorm • Cloudtail • Bluestar • Tigerstar • Scourge

Scourge | Smyths Toys UK Transformers Studio Series Leader 101 Scourge | Smyths Toys UK

UNIVERSES COLLIDE: Universes collide with Transformers: Legacy! This epic line of Transformers toys brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiversewilliam-james88 wrote:We had big reveals lately but there's one part I forgot was coming and that is all the listings for the next year which we get at the half year mark. Thanks to fellow Seibertronian JTprime17 and TF fan HyperShauta, we have listings of the second wave of the Velocitron line. As with the previous line, it has characters from all sorts of Transformers or Trasformers ajacent worlds together, like Crasher from GoBots, Shadow Striker from Cyberverse and voyager Hot Rod from some aspect of G1 (maybe a movie inspired redeco, purely speculation). These listings come from Walmart, which is the exclusive outlet for these toys. The product is yellowing on the shelf, and most likely before it even reaches the stores. This isn’t long term wear or damage from use. I expect my stuff to not last forever, but I think it should at least last until it reaches the port. Why are customer expectations so low? What is the benefit of lowering your expectations to meet the current status quo? You and I deserve to have product that is not suffering QC issues immediately after production. I mean the only thing more obvious than this is the Legacy Hot Shot being an update of RID 2001 Hot Shot using a version of Sideswipe as a base.

First look at Transformers Legacy Velocitron Scourge / Black

Brambleclaw • Feathertail • Stormfur • Squirrelflight • Crowfeather • Tawnypelt • Leafpool • Hawkfrost • Mothwing I feel my collection has a monetary value, but that value is something for my family or the people hired to liquidate my estate to worry about once I'm dead. But when I'm alive they're toys and and I'll keep or get rid of them as I please for as much or as little as I please. His robot mode features the upside down G2 logos on the shoulder pads, and he gets a unique “Dark” Matrix of Leadership loaded into the chest. Forgive my ignorance, if that’s not a real thing, but it looks cool as hell :D. His weapons are molded in the same clear as the windscreen, so it was a nice opportunity to punch of the magenta with an era accurate complimentary color to the teal.

Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Class Toys

Impactor and Spindle (Impactor is a repaint of Siege Impactor with a new head and shoulder cannon to resemble the 1980’s UK Marvel Comics appearance of Impactor) Spindle is a retooling of Kingdom Paleotrex) Decepticon Deathsaurus with Tigerchest, Eaglechest, Boater, and Pīpō (HasLab crowdfunded release, originally intended to be a regular Leader class release in Legacy) There is precedent in how both of his Takara Legends toys have been depicted as new, upgraded bodies for him instead just reinterpretations of his original body: AWESOME ACCESSORIES: Comes with sword and Energon axe accessories. Accessories attach to figure in both modes The race is on! Bots from across the multiverse have gathered on Velocitron to participate in the Speedia 500, a planet-wide race to determine its next leader.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop