PrizMAG by ITL Health Vegan Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules - 90ct - Digestive Health & Sleep Support Formula | High Absorption | No Fillers or Stearates | Magnesium Oxide Free (90 Caps)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PrizMAG by ITL Health Vegan Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules - 90ct - Digestive Health & Sleep Support Formula | High Absorption | No Fillers or Stearates | Magnesium Oxide Free (90 Caps)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, the problem is if you have a very sensitive system, you might prefer a magnesium that actually doesn't even get absorbed by the intestines and gets absorbed directly into the cells, which is a Magnesium Bisglycinate. Factors that contribute to the burn-rate of magnesium include: exercise, mental stress, extreme temperatures, fluoride, prescription medication, trauma, alcohol, poor eating habits, etc. Many of us here at ITL Health like to add MAG365 to our water bottles to sip throughout the day, and then take PrizMAG before bed.

PrizMAG Magnesium Bisglycinate | The Sleep Care Co. PrizMAG Magnesium Bisglycinate | The Sleep Care Co.

For more information, see “ Magnesium and Healthy Pregnancy” and “ Magnesium Therapy for Preeclampsia. We provide a suggested range on the back of our bottle for general guidance, but everyone’s needs differ. PrizMAG pure magnesium bisglycinate is free from fillers, stearates and magnesium oxide, so you can be sure you are getting nothing but a high-quality supplement.PrizMAG pure magnesium bis-glycinate is the only magnesium bis-glycinate on the market that is free from fillers, stearates and magnesium oxide, so you can be sure you are getting nothing but a high-quality supplement. Our Children’s Magnesium ensures a good night’s sleep, support normal psychological functions and irritability and build a strong immune system. We have decided against producing a magnesium bisglycinate powder because our main focus is on providing 100% pure products of the highest quality. I'm not very good with routine, but I faithfully take this every night because I know my sleep will suffer if I don't.

PrizMAG FAQ PrizMAG FAQ

PrizMAG contains magnesium bisglycinate which tends to be gentler on the bowel than other forms of magnesium, as it remains intact as it passes through the gastrointestinal system.Not only does PrizMAG help you fall asleep faster, it helps you stay asleep and feel more rested in the morning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop