Pokémon TCG: Arceus VSTAR Premium Collection - Amazon Exclusive (2 Foil Promo Cards, 1 Oversize Foil Card & 10 Booster Packs)

£5.995
FREE Shipping

Pokémon TCG: Arceus VSTAR Premium Collection - Amazon Exclusive (2 Foil Promo Cards, 1 Oversize Foil Card & 10 Booster Packs)

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. I also pulled a few random commons and uncommons I needed to build decks that I am brewing, namely a Poochyena for Mightyena and Temple of Sinnoh since I think the most popular decks when Silver Tempest comes out is Mew Vmax and Lugia Vstar. The majestic Alpha Pokémon is bringing a boost of power to your team—and an awesome figure to your collection!

The packs were 2 Rebel Clash, 1 Vivid Voltage, 2 Evolving Skies, 2 Astral Radiance and 3 Lost Origin. With a whopping stack of 15 booster packs, metal damage counter dice, an Arceus playmat, and many more treasures-this curated set has what it takes to bring gameplay to mythical new levels. However, if the competition is running for over a week, we check every Monday to send all winners their prizes earlier. We do have a relationship with some suppliers who help from time to time but generally it’s a lot of hours spent checking the same list of sites. We’re very transparent about the odds people have when they enter to ensure there is no hidden catch.I am also getting back to playing Pokemon TCG online so I really want the code card to get the cards online too. However, after you factor in VAT, ecommerce transaction fees, advertising costs, postage, insurance and a host of other business overheads; we can assure you that the profit isn’t quite what you first thought. Arceus is ready to shine in this special Ultra-Premium Collection starring Arceus V and Arceus VSTAR as pure metal cards! In this set, you get a playable foil promo card featuring Arceus V and a beautifully detailed Arceus figure to lend you inspiration in battle, as well as a handful of Pokémon TCG booster packs to keep the fun going. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.

It’s a credit limit that’s sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. It is one of the trainers cards that is sneakily worth a bit just because it came from an unpopular set. Arceus is ready to shine in this special Arceus UPC starring Arceus V and Arceus VSTAR as pure metal cards!With a whopping stack of 15 booster packs, metal damage counter dice, an Arceus playmat and many more treasures--this arceus VSTAR box has what it takes to ring gameplay to mythical new levels. We do all our draws live on Facebook and use Google’s Random Number generator to select the winning number. With a whopping stack of 15 booster packs, metal damage counter dice, an Arceus playmat, and many more treasures - this curated set has what it takes to bring gameplay to mythical new levels.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop