LastSwab® Reusable Cotton Swabs for Gentle & Eco-Friendly Beauty Routines - The Sustainable Alternative to Single-Use Q Tips - Zero Waste & Easy to Clean - Comes with a Travel Case Holder

£3.995
FREE Shipping

LastSwab® Reusable Cotton Swabs for Gentle & Eco-Friendly Beauty Routines - The Sustainable Alternative to Single-Use Q Tips - Zero Waste & Easy to Clean - Comes with a Travel Case Holder

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lastly, and even if cotton buds are taken to landfill, they can take up to 300 years to fully decompose. The rod is made of PP which is a non-toxic plastic which is the only minor downside for me as when the time comes to dispose of this, it is throwing away plastic which massively goes against the grain. This privacy policy ("Policy") explains how we collect, process and otherwise use your personal data, being information that can identify you as an individual either directly or indirectly.

You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we may have access to, at any time. It’s likely that the main reason you’re investing in LastSwab is because you want to reduce your use of single use plastics. The cotton swab is just the beginning: LastObject recently closed a successful Kickstarter campaign to launch its newest solution to single-use items, LastTissue.Before I start on the pros and cons of using one, I want to make one thing clear – the LastSwab is neither an identical nor perfect substitute for the traditional cotton swab or Q-Tip. With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, our reusable makeup q tips are a must-have for your makeup bag! Zero Waste: By using LastSwab, you can help reduce plastic waste and protect the environment, without compromising on quality or hygiene. Yes, they do include plastic, but it’s important to remember that not all plastic is born equal (or evil, in this case).

From how I applied my make-up, to how I corrected smudged nail polish, these pesky little sticks had made themselves an indispensable part of my life. Travel q tips, qtips travel size, and silicone swab reusable make it the perfect solution for travel. LastSwab can be used exactly as a cotton bud, the only difference is you don't throw it away after one use.

With an aim to produce high quality, functioning and practical products with an emphasis on using environmentally respectful materials such as organic cotton, plant based or toxin free plastics and recycled ocean plastic. For many, this has been a major disadvantage – particularly those who purchased it to clean their ears with (gently, of course). The swab rod is made of fiberglass and polypropylene, a plastic that requires much less energy to manufacture and produces the lowest carbon dioxide emissions compared to other types of plastic. I did an experiment of using this and then using a classic Q-Tip and the Q-Tip came out dirty even after the Last Swab had done a full pass.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop