Alpha Maximus: The Last Lycan

Alpha Maximus: The Last Lycan

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As their bond strengthens, a prophecy unfolds, leading to a thrilling climax that keeps readers on the edge of their seats. Throughout the novel, Ford masterfully explores themes of love, loyalty, self-discovery, and the consequences of prejudice. Review Alpha Maximus, the last lycan third chapter Alpha Tate damaged us by rejecting us. He must be teasing us right now. Tate the Alpha is someone I don’t like, and his wolf Grey often tries to dispute with me. Mind-link storms Knowing how Storm has treated us over the years and his rejection of us, he can’t reasonably expect us to leap into his arms.

I immediately get out of bed after smelling the delightful scent of sandalwood and cinnamon, comb my hair with my fingers, and straighten my cardigan to make myself appear more put together. The aroma is running down the stairs and down the corridor. I’m being directed toward the prestigious bedrooms. I’m beginning to feel anxious and less enthusiastic. In the cold of winter, my breath fogs up the attic. My body shivers and my hands feel numb. I slowly sit up, trying not to make my wounds worse. I stand up and stare at the broken mirror in front of me.I’m trying to make you feel better,’ he says with his hands in the air. We look at each other and laugh. And how do you think my mate’s wolf is going to react with you snarling and speaking like that? I highly doubt she will warm up to you. And Nathan says I’m the one who needs to be more scoff.

I don't think he is going to make it,’ the man tells me. I can heal him. Reluctantly, I let go of his hand, even though he doesn't want to let go. I place my hands on his chest and silently concentrate. This way please,’ she says, and we follow her upstairs and Nathan claims the first room, and I follow Amy to the next room. I just need to put my faith in the Moon Goddess. Surely, she doesn't want the lycans to die out? Doesn’t she want me to be happy? And my mate to be happy? Maybe she has been looking for me and wants me. Or maybe she doesn't want a mate. And that is why we can't find her, because she doesn't want to be found. Or maybe she wants a werewolf and not a lycan. What if she rejects us? For example, in this book Alpha Maximus, The last lycan may have stopped once they had reclaimed the castle from the alphas, and the second book could have focused on Hope’s quest to discover her identity and that of her parents. Alpha Maximus: The last of his kind, Maxiumus struggles with controlling his Lycan powers and faces rejection from the werewolf community.

I don't know why he would want to touch a dirty, disgusting slave like you, but if he wants to have his way with you, then you are to let him!' he snaps. We’ll see. Let's eat and rest. And in the morning, we will have all the unmated she-wolves ready for you to meet,’ he says.

I don't know why he’d want to touch a slave. But if he wants to have his way with you, let him,’ he says, and I burst into tears, and run past him, into the attic. That must be his proper name. I like smiling. I store it on the shelf in the cupboard. I squeeze the suitcase into the bottom of the wardrobe and Max comes out soaking wet, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Frozen, I admire his pecs and muscles.I try to fight Chaos for control but he has only one thing on his mind. Revenge for almost being killed, and the unknown horrors our mate has been through. He rescues his companion from servitude and cruelty, helping them both from their dangerous environment. The werewolf population now fears them both and wages war against them because of his mate’s magic abilities. His mate’s prior secrets are exposed, which causes his partner to fulfill a fatal prophecy. Alpha Maximus: The Last Lycan” is a tale of love, resilience, and self-discovery as Max and his mate navigate a world that both fears and rejects them. With breathtaking action, surprising twists, and a touch of magic, this novel explores themes of acceptance, loyalty, and the power of unity in the face of adversity. Falling to the floor, I hunched over, holding my stomach, looking up to see Sam ripping his shirt and wrapping it over his finger to stop the bleeding.

Everyone smirks and laughs as I try to stand up. I have to use the wall to lean on as I flee the hallway and return to my attic.Tomorrow, we turn eighteen. So let's get through tonight in case we find our mate tomorrow!Storm says. I’m worried about what Alpha Tate will do as my punishment for biting his beta's finger. I want to stay out of everyone's way today. When I see they’re afraid of me or despise me, I struggle to stay calm. My lycan doesn't care for any of them and offers to wipe them out many times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop