(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.

The band’s second album was recorded at Rockfield Studios in Monmouth, Wales and completed in a productive two-week period during May and June 1995.We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. By the way, did you note that this version does not have the whistle between "Hello" and "Roll with it" as in the cd? With October 2nd, 2020 marking 25 years since Oasis released their iconic second album (What’s The Story) Morning Glory, Big Brother Recordings release a limited edition silver coloured LP with remastered audio to celebrate this milestone.

All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). was recorded at the fabled Rockfield Studios in Monmouth, Wales, completed in a staggeringly brief two-week period during May and June 1995. What’s The Story) Morning Glory established Oasis as a national and international phenomenon, the most universally popular British guitar band since the glory days of The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, and the album’s enduring and omnipresent appeal was demonstrated when it was awarded Best British Album of 30 Years at The BRIT Awards 2010. I don't own an original 1995, but is doesn't sound so awful to me (I just bought a 2009 reissue so then I could compare both).

These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. Oasis will issue a limited edition 2LP vinyl picture disc edition of their 1995 album (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop