Felicita ARC Electronic Coffee Scale, 105x135x15.5mm, BLACK

Felicita ARC Electronic Coffee Scale, 105x135x15.5mm, BLACK

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Felicita company are renowned for their scales for good reason, as it is the speed combined with accuracy that separates the Arc from the rest. High tech, the ARC is app-enabled and Bluetooth compatible, but also hardwearing – they’re even waterproof!

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Even better, the Felicita app (for android or iOS) includes a myriad of features like the ability to gauge your pour speed. Felicita Arc has different modes to make your coffee brewing ritual easier, auto tare, auto start and stop timer, other programmes are easy to set up with the touch display.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. An unbelievably quick response time and the Bluetooth-connective auto-tare/auto-timer modes make the Felicita Arc Waterproof Coffee Scale a joy to work with. Designed for the barista, or the home enthusiast who is looking to perfect their coffee, the Felicita ARC are the ultimate scales for your espresso requirements. Built to hold up to two espresso cups or even a portafilter and up to 2kg of weight, the Arc coffee scale is yet small enough to fit on a drip tray.

At MaxiCoffee, our history and experience have convinced us that coffee is so much more than coffee. The Arc features 365-day Purchase Protection, a 1-year warranty that protects your coffee scale against malfunction due to normal everyday usage.With incredibly fast response time, the Felicita ARC is perfect for extracting the perfect espresso shot every time . Every extraction tastes good and is uniform, I’m no longer making the odd rubbish cup or wasting any beans.

but after using these excellent scales I wish I'd brought them a long time ago My espresso is definitely better . Our team are always happy to help and are very knowledgeable with our range of products, and so will definitely be able to clarify any queries you may have.An unbelievably quick response time and the bluetooth-connective auto-tare/auto-timer modes make the Felicita Arc Waterproof Coffee Scale a joy to work with. Keep track of both weight and time of your extractions with Auto- tare and Auto-timer functionality. The ARC scale has a compact design, so it can be placed under your porta filter during the extraction process to measure the flow of your espressi. It includes a built in time and customizeable modes for automatic starting and stopping as well as auto tarre.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop