SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC Memory Card up to 170MB/s, UHS-1, Class 10, U3, V30

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC Memory Card up to 170MB/s, UHS-1, Class 10, U3, V30

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Card Type:SDXC | Capacity:Up to 128GB | Read Speed:Up to 300MB/s | Write Speed:Up to 260MB/s | Warranty:Lifetime limited warranty | Suitable for:Pros wanting to shoot swift bursts of high-res stills and video 3- Sony SF-G Tough SDXC bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment. Both of these cards were engineered using SanDisk proprietary technology that allows them to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, but ultimately, max speed depends on your device. Burst Shooting It started very fast, taking around 3 photos per second for about 5 seconds. Then it went to around 1.5 photos per second for the rest of the minute without lagging or stopping at any time Based on 4GB transfer of 1000 photos (avg. file 4MB) with USB 3.2 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.

Grab and go without worrying about everyday wear and tear thanks to an elegant yet durable aluminum metal casing. Deciding which is the better option when it comes to the SanDisk Extreme vs the SanDisk Extreme Pro is no easy task!One of the most-asked questions is: How much storage capacity do I need? Should I buy the 128GB or minimize my investment and buy the 32GB? To be honest, there is no right answer to this question. It all comes down to your needs, My personal preference is to get 4 x 32GB instead of 1 x 128GB. After you are done with your photos, you need to copy them to start the editing process. As you know, shooting in 4K video or RAW files takes up memory faster and file sizes are much larger. Have you ever waited for hours to finish copying your files? Also, keep in mind that the host device can greatly affect the transfer speed of a storage product. At the end of the test, it looked like both cards were almost similar in terms of speed. However, I would recommend the Extreme Pro, as it didn’t lag or stop in the middle. Transfer Speed To effectively test this for both cards, I will be using the Canon 6D set on a burst mode and shooting both RAW and Large JPG for 1 minute continuously. Then I will compare the number ofphotos that were recorded on both cards. Extreme We also publish tips and tutorials about photography, helping everyone become a better photographer.

Card Type:SDXC | Capacity:Up to 512GB | Read Speed:Up to 95MB/s | Write Speed:Not specified | Warranty:Lifetime (limited) | Suitable for:High-speed burst photography and video (including 4K) Conclusion Put critical files in a vault folder to help keep them away from prying eyes with SanDisk SecureAccess™ encryption software 3. To summarize this and give you an example, if you are like me, shooting with a full-frame camera with a 50MP sensor, capturing JPEG + RAW, your files will be one JPEG (17.8MB) and one RAW file (178MB), which brings the total to 195MB/shoot. Card Type:SDXC | Capacity:Up to 128GB | Read Speed:Up to 300MB/s | Write Speed:Up to 299MB/s | Warranty:Manufacturer’s | Suitable for:High-speed burst photography and video (including 4K) 4- Transcend SDXC UHS-II U3Video Speed Class or “V Class” was created by the SD Association to identify cards that can handle higher video resolutions and recording features. This speed class guarantees minimum sustained performance for recording video. This means that both of these cards will guarantee a minimum sustained speed of 30Mb/s

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop