Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These cards can help you to access Aphrodite’s divine wisdom and guidance, and they can help you to connect with the power of love in your life. Each card has a unique illustration and an accompanying message that brings with it Divine Light codes from the Archangels for all who use them.

Goddesses, Gods and Guardians Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck

Combining these two meanings a bit we can look to ancient Greece, where an “oracle” was a person whom deities were believed to speak. RRP refers to the Recommended Retail Price as set out by the original publisher at time of release. There are many different types of oracle cards to choose from, and each one has its own unique benefits. Read the message… But don’t take it word for word, rather remember that you have access to intuition, and the guidebook is just a trigger for those aha revelations and intuitive hits of yours to appear. Step 7: Trust Goddess Oracle Cards is a type of divination tool that uses pictures and symbols to help you connect with the divine feminine.Gaia is Mother Earth. All things come from Her. She arose from chaos & void and was populated with the mountains, seas, flora, & fauna. She brings forth all life and creation. She creates life out of nothing. From Gaia, and with Gaia, we nurture & blossom our dreams. Get Your Sacred Feminine Healing Goddess Oracle Reading.

the Goddess Oracle for Guidance - Tarot for Women Ask the Goddess Oracle for Guidance - Tarot for Women

Message from Isolt:“When it comes to matters of the heart, your help is here. It’s all around you and also inside of you. Your inner wisdom may seem quieted by any pain that you feel. Yet, be assured that the healing you’re undergoing is swift and efficient, and you truly are healing from the inside out. First, your heart must heal from its grief, loneliness, and any feelings of betrayal. This can take some time, so be patient with yourself. Treat yourself as you would any ailing person: with caution, gentleness, and tenderness. Next, get yourself out into the world – not in a harsh fashion, but with outings to parks, forests, and such, which are essential to lightening your outlook. Nature is a great healer, you see. That’s why I’m frequently amidst the flowers and the trees. Although they may seem quiet on the outside, they’re quite talkative when you breathe and simply ingest their magical tones in conversation. Spend time among the forest and the trees, as well as the plants and the animals, and you’ll regain your foothold upon this planet. You’ll revive your sense of spirit, and your desire to tread among the living once again. I promise you that your heart will mend, and that you’ll also help others in this fashion along the way.” It’s about getting in touch with your inner goddess and accessing the wisdom, power, and magic from within.” I began to understand how cut off I had been from the Goddess in my own life, how personally wounded by patriarchy I have been (like all the women in my family), and how that denial was keeping me from the deep grief I held about it all. The images are all very evocative and they really helped me connect with the energy of each goddess.The Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards is a set of 54 cards designed to help you connect with the divine feminine. But sometimes it helps to use a divination tool like Oracle Cards when you’re first learning to consciously tune into guidance. How to Read Oracle Cards for Beginners The Goddess Cards List is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the mythology and symbolism of female deities. Please enjoy and take your time looking around this spiritual community. Each day you can get support by viewing your free daily readings: Angel Affirmations, Goddess Guidance, Healing Wisdom and Tarot Insight. Consult the angel, goddess or tarot oracles for healing messages and affirmations free everyday. I hope these free daily readings bring you clarity and comfort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop