Medela Breast Pump Bag

Medela Breast Pump Bag

RRP: £27.91
Price: £13.955
£13.955 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the Waterproof composite oxford fabric outer is resistant to water, dirty and abrasion, protecting items inside. I'll be making an international flight with LO soon, intending to nurse and pump on the one week trip and bring back breastmilk. You’ll likely want to dispose of the emptied bags on the spot, meaning this cooler could be less than ideal if you’re in an area that doesn’t have trash receptacles nearby. Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.

Please note that the graduations on the bags are for guidance only - for accurate measurements please use a sterile feeding bottle that complies with EN14350 or a more accurate measuring device. And bonus, this bag doubles as a wine cooler for special MNO events, so it’s a multi-tasker—just like us! They also like that this cooler bag has a transparent window where you can put a picture of your baby, which helps some moms with let-down when pumping. These were a Mother’s Day gift for my wife, and she was beyond happy and tearful when she received it! It chills up to four (4) 5oz breastmilk and formula bottles (depending on brand and size of bottle).Open the bag by carefully tearing or cutting with clean scissors above the zip closure and dispose of the excess plastic carefully. This 5-piece set comes with 4 5-oz Medela bottles, a contoured ice pack to snugly fit around the bottles, and a sleek black bag. Important Note: With the ice pack inserted, the MilKeeper can fit a bottle of maximum diameter of 2 1/4 inch x 4 inch height. From the mountain top, to the office, to happy hour, the MilKeeper® is your breastmilk thermos for moms anywhere and everywhere.

The handle design easily clips to your pram or changing bag so you can take your fresh supply anywhere. Their breast milk bags also holds in there quiet fine all I did was to fold the tab that I wrote on. It completes your Idaho Jones pumping set along with Chertsey or Ellerby breast pump bags and Robin pump parts bag. Note: Smart Breast Pump and other accessories in the product image are not included in this product list. Choosing a breastmilk cooler over the best cooler bag out there is a no brainer once you try our superior product.I delivered my baby 10 weeks early on vacation in Florida, and we will need to drive all of my frozen breastmilk with us back to Houston once she leaves the NICU. It doesn’t have outer pockets, though, so don’t count on it for storing or carrying more than the two bottles. It has an interior mesh pocket for storage and comes in a variety of colors and designs, so you can find one to match your personal style. So ditch those breast milk storage bags and opt for our travel cooler that's sleek, functional, and convenient.

At the end of the day, just take out your bottles, collapse the bag flat, chuck it into your freezer, and you're ready to go in the morning. I often see these types of cooler bags that only hold five-ounce bottles," Karen Sly, Senior Finance Manager of Everyday Health Group Pregnancy and Parenting says.

This can make things a little easier; but the downside can be that then the entire cooler can be cold to the touch. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. It's also very deep, and I love that it has a snap closure instead of Velcro so I can snap it to the bag handle or carry it in his backpack.

As high as a wine bottle, it is not only fit for baby stuff carrying, but also for wine, kettle, lunch box and so on.

Simply tote these goods with you everywhere you go without having to lug around a breastmilk cooler bag that's unsightly to look at. It takes a little time to get familiar with how all of the parts work together (but it’s very well-designed, and each piece has multiple functions – more info here). If you plan to carry just breast milk bags home from work, the FlexiFreeze Pocketbook might be a good choice. If the ice pack is intact, twist the frozen ice pack counter-clockwise into inner threads of TempKeeper® lid to secure into place. When you're traveling with breast milk, you want something easy to use yet holds a lot, and this Momcozy bag has the capacity you need.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop