Between Two Worlds: Lessons from the Other Side

Between Two Worlds: Lessons from the Other Side

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When his confidence grew as he got older and began to trust his guides, he began reading people and getting validation which helped let him know if what he was getting was good or not and really increased the confidence to an amazing level and he was losing some of his shyness. ability to communicate through happenstance, coincidence, and our interwoven network of consciousness is just as mind-boggling as they are. Throughout the past few years of doing sessions, I’ve seen countless forms of healing result from validating messages.

And how he then went on to learn more about what it was, how he could understand it better and hone it to receive more clearly, etc. How we should try to be more childlike if we want to develop our intuition – being open, receptive, nonjudgmental, removing bias, and allowing our imagination to soar. This young man wrote an extremely interesting book highlighting his early life when his powers began to manifest themselves, through a nearly fatal brain issue of his own while a teenager, and on through the present day where he is one of the most sought after, if not THE most sought after, genuine mediums. Even aside from my own Empath and clairvoyant lifestyle; Henry’s writing has an impact and is thought-provoking for both young and adult readers, truly reaching audiences on a very personal level. With unparalleled honesty, Tyler discusses how his complex and fascinating gift has changed his perception of the afterlife, and more importantly, how readings can impact our relationships with our closest friends and family once they're gone.Feelings of victimization, defeat, and apathy aren’t conducive to growth, and yet on earth, people often find themselves in ruts they find difficult to escape.

He was actually going to go to school to be a hospice nurse, but he did a reading for a man who turned out to be the dean of the school he was about to sign up at, and when he ran into him again at the school, the dean told him he'd really be wasting his time as a nurse when he could be helping so many more people heal by doing readings instead. Despite struggling to accept his rare talent, Tyler grew to embrace it, and finally found the courage to share it with--and ultimately change--the world.

In this book, I hope to provide the reader with a narrative unlike any other—one that’s honest, down-to-earth, and uses terms everyone can understand. People on the other side often communicate that once the lesson has been learned, there isn’t any point to holding on to conflict. All of what I do revolves around validation—that is, getting the confirmation from the sitter that the information I’m receiving is accurate and could only be known by the communicating spirit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop