Dell OptiPlex 7000 MFF Mini Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-12700T 1.4GHz, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe, No-DVD, Intel UHD, WIFI, Bluetooth, Windows 10/11 Pro

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Dell OptiPlex 7000 MFF Mini Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-12700T 1.4GHz, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe, No-DVD, Intel UHD, WIFI, Bluetooth, Windows 10/11 Pro

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The other side has two M.2 2280 Gen4 slots for storage drives. The M.2 2230 slot between them has the optional Intel AX211 wireless card in our unit. I would have liked to have seen a heatsink on the M.2 storage drive. Shown below, the M.2-like device at the top left is the optional HDMI port.

The Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower comes with ten USB ports in total. Having more USB ports is always better, but also pay attention to the version of those USB ports. Higher version ports support faster transfer speeds. It is nice to see that the model has a USB 3.1 port. This interface is using 10Gb/s connection and it's very useful when you transfer big files to external drives. Video ports Faster RAM speeds permit your processor to access the data stored inside the memory faster. This is important for the overall speed of your system. The motherboard of the Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower supports RAM speeds of up to 4400 MT/s. Wi-Fi Support Below you can see the CPU fan and shroud removed – it comes off without tools, like most everything else inside. Under it are the aluminum CPU heatsink and the two So-DIMM slots. The excellent 7-Zip file archive tool has a handy built-in compression benchmark. We ran 10 passes using a 128MB dictionary size. Higher numbers are better. The HP continued to dominate, but the OptiPlex 7000 Micro held its own. 7-Zip Compression Benchmark This mini-desktop is based on Intel “Alder Lake” Core-class processors with either a 35-or a 65-watt base power rating. As such, the OptiPlex 7000 Micro won’t be a monster performer like desktops equipped with 125-watt K-class chips, but it will easily handle everyday tasks. (See our Core i9-12900K review for an Alder Lake primer.)The DisplayPort (DP) is the most widely used digital interface for transmitting digital video and audio between display devices and PCs. It is good to see that the Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower is featuring a DisplayPort 1.4a. The post version is important if you target higher resolutions with high refresh rate. Although, ver. 1.2 is completely fine for most users, if possible, aim for the higher versions DisplayPort. First up is SPECworkstation 3, which is a specialized test designed for benchmarking the key aspects of workstation performance by using over 30 workloads to test CPU, graphics, I/O, and memory bandwidth. The workloads fall into seven broad categories: Media and Entertainment, Product Development, Life Sciences, Energy, Financial Services, General Operations, and GPU Compute. We listed the broad-category results which represent an average for all the individual workloads in each category. Our last test is the popular SiSoftware Sandra 2021 suite. Higher numbers are better in all subtests. I only have numbers for the OptiPlex 7000 Micro since this test has only recently been added to our benchmarking regimen. Its memory bandwidth isn’t impressive, but its cache & memory latency and cache & memory bandwidth are acceptable for DDR5 So-DIMMs. SiSoftware Sandra 2021 Yes, Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower is compatible with Windows 11. According to Windows 11 specification, all models that have Intel 8th Gen processors (or newer) with TPM 2.0 support and a UEFI BIOS with Secure boot, are eligible to upgrade form Windows 10 to Windows 11 through Windows Update. GPU upgrade You can upgrade Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower with a full size GPU. Models like NVIDIA GTX 1660 or GTX 1650 Super are good and safe upgrade option and will work with most Mini Tower form factor.

However, keep in mind that the type of GPU you can install will depend on the available space in the chassis and the PSU power rating. Bluetooth module. It is small circuit board that is designed to fit into a dedicated slot on the motherboard.

Other desktop models:

However, like many other business pre-built PCs, this model may have proprietary elements like the power supply, the chassis or the power connector, which can make it difficult for users It can sit on a desk upright or horizontal. In addition, Dell offers a VESA mount so it can hide behind a monitor, an under-desk mount, and even an “all-in-one” stand which has a caddy for the desktop and a VESA mount for a monitor. The OptiPlex 7000 Micro is so small that it doesn’t have an internal power supply, resorting to an external laptop-style adapter. Fortunately, Dell offers a sleeve that lets you mount it out of the way. CompleteCover:CompleteCover service is available for personal computers, Axim PDAs, Dell branded projectors and LCD TV. CompleteCover excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, intentional damage, acts of God or natural disasters, animals, pets or pests. Customer may be required to return unit to Dell.

PerformanceThe OptiPlex 7440's 3.3GHz Intel Core i5-6600 processor and integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 combine to give the desktop solid performance overall. On the PCMark 8 Work Conventional test, which tests a system's ability to handle day-to-day computing tasks, the OptiPlex 7440 scored a solid 2,911. That's a little behind the HP Sprout (3,381) and the OptiPlex 9030 Touch (3,150), though not enough to make much of a difference. With the lid popped off, you can see a lot of that heat is captured by the heatsink and forced out the rear exhaust vent. With the 12900K CPU being available as one step above the 12700K, we do expect that version to run slightly hotter. With the cooling system being larger in this system than that of a notebook there really shouldn’t be a concern.Intel Core i7-12700 (12 cores/20 threads, 2.1GHz base, 4.9GHz turbo, 65-watt base power) w/ Intel vPro Enterprise Dell OptiPlex 7000 Tower supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo card with the on-board M.2 2230 (Wi-Fi/BT) slot. The card contains a Wi-Fi module that supports various Wi-Fi standards, as well as a

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop