Nuby Sleep by Me Crib, Fold Away Travel Cot with White Noise and Music Machine, Co-Sleeping, Bedside Baby Cot, Suitable from 0 Months Plus

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nuby Sleep by Me Crib, Fold Away Travel Cot with White Noise and Music Machine, Co-Sleeping, Bedside Baby Cot, Suitable from 0 Months Plus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Outstanding safety and quality with contemporary design and intelligent functionality.Bringing you closer to yourbabyfor easy comforting and feeding in the night. The 4moms® mamaRoo sleep® bassinet uses the same proven motions of the 4moms mamaRoo® infant seat to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. Soothe and comfort baby in the 4moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet with its natural bounce and sway motions that move just like parents do. This stylish and versatile crib is designed to keep your baby close, giving both of you a better night’s sleep. With its adjustable heights, the Nuby Sleep by Me Crib caters to different bed levels, ensuring a perfect match for your bed.

Nuby Sleep By Me Crib - Little Angels Prams

Introducing Joie RoomieGlide, the ultimate solution offering peace of mind to parents by ensuring the safety of their little ones right by their side. Allrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.EASILY INCLINES – The bedside crib easily inclines to help with reflux, colic and indigestion - adding peace of mind for parents. Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.

Nuby Sleep by Me Crib, Fold Away Travel Cot with White Noise

We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there. We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.Pros: Has sound and projection, can be used as a pushchair mobile and converts into a table-top projector.

Best bedside crib 2023: Snüz, Nuby and more reviewed | The

PORTABLE BABY TRAVEL COT - Folds down and fully portable for travel - includes a practical carry case.Grab a few extra winks knowing you are only an arm's length reach from your little one thanks to the folding zipper side panel and adjustable height setting, featuring 7 heights. Simply pull the crib to the side of your bed and select the height which aligns best with your mattress. This will give your newborn comfort knowing you are nearby. LULLABIES AND WHITE NOISE - Aids sleep with lights, lullabies, white noise & soft vibration, making it even easier to drift off into those sweet dreams. This versatile and stylish crib helps you and your little one grab some extra winks, which are so valuable in the early days of having a newborn. Knowing that you are only arms length's away when they need you, giving you peace of mind and allowing baby to sense you are close by. If your tiny tot suffers from regular colds, colic or reflux, this crib will be a lifesaver thanks to the easy-incline crib mattress, which will help ease your little ones' symptoms. They'll be asleep in no time, thanks to the multifunctional colour-changing night light. Choose from soothing lullabies, white noise, and gentle vibrations to help your little one off into a deep sleep. The crib folds down for easy storage and comes with an easy carry case making travelling a breeze. Sweet dreams! Wooden Cribs – Keep Your Baby Cosy Our Top Choices Nuby Sleep by Me Crib: A Haven for Your Baby 🛏️🌟

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop